Job description: Location: 100% REMOTE/Work from Home. Candidates in EST are highly preferred
Skills: Python, Django, Flask, React, Node, AWS, Healthcare experience (preferred)
We’re building ultra high resolution genetic reports so that, for the first time in human history, prospective parents can protect their future children from inheriting a predisposition to the most common diseases – like diabetes, heart disease, schizophrenia, and common cancers.
We provide parents undergoing In Vitro Fertility treatments (IVF) with the means to reduce the risk to their embryos of chromosomal abnormalities and other heritable diseases. We are now seeking a Full Stack Developer to join the team. We are looking for a strong generalist that is interested in exploring technical problems in a variety of domains, such as front-end, backend, machine learning, performance, infrastructure, or web technologies in general. We want this person to be radically ambitious and eager to make an impact.
What You Will Be Doing
– Develop a clinic and embryologist portal for administering genomics information: heavy on data visualization, UI/UX, and dashboards for administering patients and relatives, their health information, and their DNA samples.
– Be working alongside other developers and UI/UX designers to build customer reports, design and implement APIs.
– Work in cross-functional teams to build features that will create the most value for users
– Engage in user feedback debriefs with our Enterprise Architect
– Build features across the stack — front-end and backend Integrate with machine learning systems and workflows
– Create solutions in at least one of the following areas: logistics & order fulfillment, clinic portal & onboarding, or scaling web services
– Integrate with external software partners and APIs for DNA sequencing, logistics, scheduling, payments, and more
What You Need for this Position
-Healthcare experience (preferred)
What’s In It for You
-Room for growth
So, if you are a Full Stack Engineer (React/Python) with experience, please apply today!
This job is open to telecommute candidates.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Additional ways to apply
Expected salary: $120000 – 150000 per year
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Fri, 01 Oct 2021 07:08:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!