Job description: Company Description
Aesthetics experience is required.
Territory Overview and Travel Requirements:
- San Francisco
- 2-4 overnights on average per month
With Growth Comes Opportunities! We Are Growing!
About Cutera: Cutera is a leading global aesthetics device company with a comprehensive product portfolio and a global distribution footprint. We are a fast-paced, high-tech medical device company looking for the right person to help grow our business and reap the rewards of doing it! We hire the best people and provide them the best comp and benefits to help improve their lives. Read more at
Our Company’s technology enables physicians to provide advanced solutions for a broad range of medical aesthetic applications including improving the skin’s appearance through the treatment of superficial benign vascular and pigmented lesions, hair removal, improvement in skin laxity and wrinkles, and body contouring and sculpting.
We are looking for a high-performing, ambitious Key Account Manager with the hunger to succeed. Cutera, Inc. is a fast-paced diverse team that grows with achieving results in a supportive team environment.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to promote innovative, best-in-class laser and body system technology to a variety of customers within the aesthetics industry.
The Key Account Manager will support the current set of customers in a defined region providing valuable practice development strategies to drive consumable and capital equipment lead generation. This will include aspects of strategizing, executing, and implementing account management initiatives related to the consumable distribution of the company’s products.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Achieve or exceed sales, utilization, and lead generation objectives in the designated sales territory
- Drive consumable revenue, increase customer utilization and identify opportunities to expand the current customer portfolio
- Build and develop a positive relationship between major key customers
- Sell company products in the established territory via sales presentations, event sign-ups, promotional activities, and educational events
- Meet with key customer accounts on a quarterly basis to ensure customer happiness and drive sales
- Collaborate with Cutera post-sale logistics to ensure timely response to device installation and training requests within the defined territory
- Actively update SFDC with all required information (meeting dates, meeting times, follow-up information, contacts)
Personality Profile for KAM:
- Achiever: Relentless work ethic and responsive to urgent need and demand. Driven to do better.
- Execution: Discipline and Resilience to work smart and overcome opposition
- Proven success in building rapport with customers; ability to effectively communicate and persuade audiences.
- Competence: Able to maintain a high level, plausible technical knowledge, and awareness that they can relate easily to others.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Service Orientation: Committed to doing the right things to help and respond to others.
- Influencer and Relationship builder
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience working in a field-based marketing or sales environment with a proven track record.
- Experience in aesthetics Required and experience in the medical device industry is strongly preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License required
Finally, What’s In It for YOU?
- Career growth (we are growing and like to promote within where possible)
- Financial independence with a competitively strong base salary plus astonishingly good incentive compensation plans – Uncapped Commissions + Bonuses
- Company vehicle
- Benefits – a full slate of medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life insurance, short/long term disability, 401K, ESPP… the list goes on.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you are ready to become part of our spectacular, growing, and FUN company, then apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Applicants responding to this posting must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States. Competitive salary, benefits, ESPP and stock options. Cutera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 23:09:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!