Job description: Position Summary
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A systems’ professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Angular/Python Developer, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our Project Delivery Practice.
Work you’ll do:
We are looking for Front-End Web Developers who are motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Develop new user-facing features
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
Builds the interactive data visualization and data interfaces using web technologies.
Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience with the design and development with Angular, Python.
- Proficient understanding of Angular, Python, web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience including creating custom, general use directives, modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine, Karma).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and TFS
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Limited Sponsorship: Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
Location: Miami, FL
Job date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 04:23:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!