Company: Matrix Resources
Job description: Title: Apttus Conga Business Systems Analyst / Admin
Our rapidly scaling global SaaS Identity leading client has a great foot in the door opportunity!
As a Sr. Product Analyst / Business Systems Analyst- Legal Technology you will serve as the key point of contact and subject matter expert to support, maintain and administer the Legal tech stack, including eDiscovery, Salesforce, Apttus CLM, ticketing/project management, eBilling platforms and other Legal Apps. With your technical expertise, you will build business applications and influence the design of features that improve the reliability of the applications and systems. You will also define the scope of technical projects and oversee their execution.
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions that best leverage the current legal tech stack and offer other technical solutions for consideration where necessary
- Serve as the technical leader/product owner and work with business users to map out the technical roadmap for automating complex business processes to achieve operational efficiencies
- Advise the business and articulate the benefits and risks to a solution’s feasibility and functionality as a trusted technology partner,
- Engage in eDiscovery implementation and support
- Design, configure and develop templates and workflows for contract management using Conga [Apttus] CLM
- Lead the technical evaluation process for the Legal Technology Apps, build proof-of-concept (POC), and own the implementation and maintenance of the system
- Accountable for timely delivery of projects as per established project plans by working closely with the business teams
- Participate in end-to-end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication, and change management
- Provide hands-on technical expertise in integrating Conga [Apttus] with eSignature tools like DocuSign
- Design and manage the execution of test plans in TestRail to ensure a quality solution is delivered
- Understand design trade-offs between declarative, code, and third-party tools
- Assist with data management and governance and also support reporting requirements and leverage Salesforce for data-driven decisions
- Work within the framework of the Scrum standards to deliver business needs
- Build configurations using recommended best practices while delivering scalable high-quality solutions to integrate Salesforce with downstream systems and e-Billing systems with financial systems like Coupa and NetSuite
- Demonstrate a strong technical aptitude and understand both business and technical language. Develop and maintain the strategic stakeholder roadmaps – short term to 12+ months
- Drive adoption of technology and process changes
- 4-5 years of hands-on Conga [Apttus] Contract Management configuration experience
- 2-3 years of Conga [Apttus] Template configuration experience
- Overall 4+ years of SFDC Administration experience with a deep understanding of SFDC Security setting, Sharing rules, Permissions Sets, etc.
- SFDC and/or Conga [Apttus] CLM certification highly desirable
- 2 years of eDiscovery experience, preferably in supporting / end-to-end implementation
- Prior experience supporting legal-related technology projects such as CLM, eBilling, Matter Management, Export Compliance, Ethics & Compliance is preferred
- Familiar with and able to drive the Agile development and release methodologies, especially for automation of business processes, improvements/redesigns
- Ability to work across functional teams and influence ideas and execute them among various business groups
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering, Management Information Systems, or equivalent years of industry experience
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 23:38:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!