Company: Visionaire Partners
Job description: AWS Developer (Node.js or Python)
New and exciting opportunity to work for an industry leader as an AWS Developer. We are looking for mid to senior-level Developers.
- Building Lambdas in either NodeJS or Python
- Work with feature teams to deliver new Lambdas and Lambda layers.
- Wiring up AWS services like Kinesis/SQS/RDS/API Gateway/etc
- Coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure
- Write CloudFormation (YAML) scripts to deliver new AWS infrastructure to staging and production environments
- Work on database related queries (CRUD) for services on MySQL & PostgreSQL
- Leverage new and/or existing AWS architecture components
- Diagnose and fix bugs as well as performance bottlenecks
- Maintain code and write automated e2e tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Participate in sprint planning, review, and retrospectives
This is a direct-hire position. You can live anywhere and work 100% remotely. Excellent company culture and benefits, including tuition reimbursement, 401k, stock purchase program, bonus program, and flexible hours.
- 3+ years of application development experience (mid to senior level)
- Strong experience with AWS services and how services work together
- Development experience with Node.js or Python
- SQL, MySQL & PSQL
- Experience writing CloudFormation scripts with YAML
- Ability to write well-documented, clean code that follows community-style guidelines
- Understanding of REST APIs
- Experience with development using git-flow
- Collaborative personality
- Must be service-oriented, a team focused attitude with great attention to detail
Must be authorized to work in the U.S./ Sponsorships are not available.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 04:50:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!