Company: Ablestar LLC
Job description: Since 2016 over 40,000 eCommerce brands have turned to Ablestar to help them manage their Shopify stores. We’re helping companies of all sizes, from multinational brands to people starting at their kitchen table, to manage their stores, save them time, and increase profitability. You can learn more about Ablestar at .
We’re a small team that’s fully remote. We believe in creating a sustainable company that provides the flexibility for a good work/life balance. We look for results, not hours worked.
We are looking for a Python Developer to help develop and maintain our suite of Shopify applications. Initially you will work across the different apps to familiarize yourself with the platform but the long-term goal is to be able to take ownership of one or more of the individual applications.
- Implement new features in our web applications
- Manage bug fixes as they come up
- Assist the customer support team with any escalations
- Ensure the applications continue to run in a stable manner
Technologies we use
- Django, Django Rest Framework, Celery, Pandas
- Vue.js, Vite
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Google Cloud
- Working experience with Django
- Experience in developing and maintaining web applications
- Familiarity with the other technologies listed above
- Generally, being available for the hour between 14:00 – 15:00 UTC on work days
- Competitive Compensation
- Fully remote
- Flexible hours
Job date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 05:30:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!