Role: BRM Architect
Location: St. Louis, MO – (We would like to have the resources in St. Louis however we are open to remote work as well.)
Duration: 6 Months+
Day to Day Activities
• Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the consumer experience Design, implement, and deliver complex products for users Actively and independently acquire knowledge of new development technologies in areas such as mobile, video, second screen, social media and other niches Work closely with the development team to respond, clarify specific application behavior, look/feel and function Diagnose complex issues, evaluate, recommend and execute the best resolution.
• Manage detailed application requirements and collaborate with project /development teams to ensure quality function, features and user experience,
• Develop, modify, enhance and implement software systems designed to support new or existing business initiatives Influence system design by identifying and recommending design and requirements needs for software enhancements,
• Test software to ensure proper and efficient execution and adherence to business and technical requirements Write code that meets the production requirements and design speculations.
• Ensure code is regression free, documented and unit tested Participate in design and wireframe review to provide a technical perspective on implementation. Ensure alignment between the business operational strategies and technical solution.
Requirements and Desired Skills
• 5+ years Oracle Billing & Revenue Management experience 7.4 and 7.5
• Hands on Experience installing, configuring and customizing BRM in multiple environments.
• Experience in Cable and Telecommunications Industry. Highly Experienced in Product Configuration using Pricing XML’s. Installing and Configuring Pricing Design Center.
• Experience with Data Migration from other Billing Systems, using BRM’s Conversion Management Tool.
• Highly Proficient with C, C++, Java, Oracle PL/SQL and good understanding of better memory management programming in C.
• Experience with Real-time rating, Pipeline Manager and or Elastic Charging Engine (ECE).
• Installing, Configuring Pricing Design Center. Knowledge of Disaster Recovery for BRM. Running BRM in a clustered and HA environment.
• Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
kindly apply on firstname.lastname@example.org