Job Title: Business Systems Analyst with P&C Insurance Data Requirements
Location: Raleigh, NC
Duration: Long term Contract
Interview Mode: WebEx/Phone
Must Have Skills
- P&C Insurance (property and casualty insurance) with focus on Specialty Commercial Lines;
- Should be aware of P&C Insurance Data Requirements and Financial Close process
- Data Skills, SQL, good data mapping, data management and analysis skills.
- Agile and good understand of IT project execution
Detailed Job Description:
- Analyzing and translating business needs into long-term solution data models.
- Requirement Elicitation and Requirement Analysis
- Detailed Requirement Documentation
- Business Process Documentation
- Evaluating existing data systems, understand and document data mapping requirements
- Working with the development team to understand and appreciate conceptual data models and data flows.
- Developing best practices for data coding to ensure consistency within the system.
- User Acceptance Testing Support
- Provide P&C Insurance consulting and data knowledge to review the data flow and identify any gaps/review mapping document etc.
- Client Interfacing, Communication, and Coordination