Company: Broadridge Financial Solutions
Job description: At Broadridge, we’ve built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
Are you seeking a position within a growing company? Broadridge is hiring! Our mission is to attract, develop and retain extraordinary talent. Being a place where exceptionally driven and hardworking people want to work is how we deliver award-winning services to our customers and ultimately create customer value. Are you looking for a growing and dynamic firm where you can make an immediate impact? If so, we encourage you to read below because Broadridge is growing!
The CRM Senior Analyst will come from a successful sales operations/sales solutions background with a clear vision for how to operationalize a successful CRM strategy, a demonstrated experience of partnering with multi-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Business Units, Marketing, Finance, IT, etc.) and a track record of operational execution. You will have a solid understanding of the lead to sales to post-sales process and must understand multi-channel go-to-market models. Deep knowledge of Salesforce.com B2B solutions and other CRM systems and processes required. You need to understand how to solve complex business problems, possess a combination of strong business acumen and technical skills, and have extremely strong oral and written communication skills.
Work Modes: Broadridge values flexibility and offering the right balance of virtual and in-person activities. We classify our jobs in three work modes: On-site, Hybrid, and Off-site. This is a hybrid role assigned to a Broadridge location or coworking space. To foster a collaborative working environment, you will attend meetings, trainings, and events on-site as needed.
- Understand key business drivers and critical initiatives and ensure alignment to the CRM platform and other tools used by the Global Sales, Marketing and Solutions (GSMS) organization
- Identify requirements from multiple business partners and bring them to consensus by simplifying workflows and processes
- Analyze current workflows and structure within Salesforce.com and provide recommendations on optimization
- You will develop process for establishing, maintaining and communicating solution design principles and governance for the best leverage of Salesforce.com and other business systems
- Support the other Sales Operations related processes and strategies tied to Salesforce.com and any other automation tools that power sales performance reporting and sales enablement
- Promote and drive user adoption across the organization, including proactive partner team communications, super-user engagement, and partner to deliver training programs for new and existing users
- Passionately pursue ongoing education on industry knowledge, business systems integrations, CRM functionality, standard methodologies and trends as it pertains to Sales and Marketing functionality
- Build sophisticated programs that scale, iterate and drive balanced process improvements
- Excellent verbal/written communications and partnership skills to engender multi-functional buy-in
- 2+ years of CRM team management experience / team-lead role
- 7-10 years hands-on experience with Salesforce.com B2B solutions design, external tool integration and architecture, crafting workflow rules to enable and enforce business process
- In-depth knowledge of the Salesforce.com system, application data model, and data management best practices
- Experienced in working with SFDC administrators and developers on SFDC configurations (validation rules, workflows, assignment rules, approval processes, etc.)
- Highly skilled at integrating Salesforce.com, data management systems and data visualization applications in the delivery of accurate and dynamic sales performance reporting
- Demonstrated success working in a rapid-scale, fast-paced work environment
- Thinks strategically and analytically, grasps new and innovative concepts quickly, and finds creative solutions to sophisticated problems
- Demonstrated experience in change-management principles
- Experience with SQL queries and data visualization applications such as Tableau, a plus
- Experience in integrating with sales automation tools related to leads, efficiency and commissions systems preferred (Eloqua, DemandTools, ICM, GoodData, etc.)
Why join Broadridge?
- We offer a valuable benefits package effective date of hire including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, fertility treatment, inclusive parental leave, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and more.
- We support a number of associate-led networks where associates with similar backgrounds and interests can find peer support, shape company policy and culture, receive mentorship from senior members, and develop their careers.
- We provide a competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- We encourage our associates to rest and relax by taking advantage of our generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time, and paid company holidays.
We strive to improve both our environmental impact as well as our industries’ by partnering with our clients to decrease their carbon footprint through digitization, data, and innovation
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. “Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.” US applicants: Click to view the “EEO is the Law” poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to .
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Wed, 03 Nov 2021 04:37:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!