Job description: Data Analyst
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 210 data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
At Equinix, we help the world’s digital leaders scale with agility, speed the launch of digital services, deliver world-class experiences, and transform people’s lives. Our culture is based on collaboration and the growth and development of our teams.
We hire hardworking people who thrive on solving challenging problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, and try new approaches, as we grow our product portfolio with new software and network architecture solutions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
Equinix is currently seeking a Data Quality Analyst to join our Data & Analytics organization.
As a Senior Member of the team, you will Lead enterprise data quality management implementations to build trust & provide insights for data driven decision-making capabilities. You will collaborate with key business stakeholders to prioritize, and define critical data domains , data elements , corresponding business rules, partner with business and cross functional IT teams to assess data quality and implement solutions utilizing enterprise data governance & DQ platform and tools.
- Conduct data assessment and data quality checks, review and gather business inputs, develop business and technical requirement documents, build data cleansing specifications, data mapping and business rules
- Partner with cross functional teams to implement & test technical solutions (DQ Reports, DQ Dashboards, Data Analyst console, Governance consoles etc) to achieve targeted data quality
- Hands on knowledge of Informatica IDQ tool for building data profiles, scorecards, trend analysis, APIs, cleansing, matching, integrating IDQ with Axon for data governance and Tableau for data visualization.
- Ability to lead a team and guide them on DQ best practices and technical solutions.
- Partner with business leaders to identify data domains and implement data quality measurement processes
- Collaborate with data stewards on data quality, reporting, dashboards building data dictionaries and data lineage tools such as Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog is expected
What you will bring to the team, along with your passion for data analysis is:
- A Bachelor’s degree in related field with 3 to 5 years of progressive experience in data quality management/data analysis roles within business or IT
- In depth-experience working with DQ tools and reporting toolsets, including rule development, testing, issue tracking, reporting and DQ dashboard design; and experience with data visualizations tools required; experience with SQL Server, Oracle, Hive Structures, Jira preferred;
- Proficient in SQL with hands on data analysis skills focusing on data quality dimensions/KPIs; deep experience in using enterprise tools such as Informatica IDQ/BDQ, Informatica Power center, Informatica Axon, Enterprise Data Catalog in implementing data quality and governance solutions
- 1 to 2 years of experience in manufacturing, CPG or Tech industry with exposure to ERP (Oracle and/or SAP), CRM, SFDC, E-COM and other business applications
- Experience is data migration and ETL capabilities
- Strong documentation and communication skills targeting presentations to business and technical audience
- Background in data management, data governance, data quality analysis, data visualization, reporting and analytics
- Influencing skills to obtain buy-in from business and IT stakeholders
- Familiarity with SOX, PII, GDPR and other compliance requirements
- Self-starter with the ability to seek out new problems and develop solutions, while having strong sense of ownership
Position includes a great base, bonus, RSU, ESPP, matching 401k, very generous PTO and holiday benefits.
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Visit our Career page here to understand about Equinix COVID-19 Vaccine Policy.
Location: Frisco, TX
Job date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 23:02:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!