We are a cutting-edge sound enhancement technology company in beautiful Southern California. Our software is revolutionizing how you hear audio through all of your devices, instantly transforming your listening experience to unheard levels.
As a data Engineer with us, you should be deeply familiar with AWS development, tools usage, and data analytics/virtualization. A key responsibility here is to maintain and improve upon our current reporting system for Data Analytics. This will help us gain important insights about application/device usage, and allow us to generate weekly reports for business-level decisions.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
– Work for a cutting edge audio technology company
– Great room to grow as we do
– Healthy annual bonus potential and stock options
What You Will Be Doing
– Design/develop/deploy back-end services focusing on high availability, low latency, and scalability
– Contribute to all phases of the SDLC
– Generate weekly data analytics reports.
– Maintain and enhance the AWS backend and create new features.
What You Need for this Position
3+ years experience:
– Mobile Dev (Android and iOS)
– Audio Experience
This job is open to telecommute candidates.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Additional ways to apply
Expected salary: $120000 – 150000 per year
Location: Encinitas, CA
Job date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 01:44:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!