Company: Michael Page
Job description: Enhance and help to improve the systems to support initiatives. Develop new AI/ML capabilities.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Develop new AI/ML capabiltiies
- Upgrade and integrate these capabiltiies into the rest of the company
- Work together with the rest of the developer team
- Make well written software that is tested and implemented
Opportunity for Professional Growth |Great company culture with interesting project work
- 3 + years experience
- Proficient in data science, ML, & AI
- Experience with Python, & git
- Good attitude and passion for software architecture
- Passionate about producing well-tested and designed code in a timely manner
Our client helps their customers by measuring how their security system responds to attacks. Their goal is to move global business to full preparedness
- competitive salary
- Remote flexability
Expected salary: $130000 – 165000 per year
Location: Boston, MA
Job date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 23:15:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!