Company: Publicis Groupe
Job description: Company Description
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
Fancy joining a global organization that is revolutionizing the digital landscape? Today, as clients across industries are moving from digitally extending their businesses to placing digital at the core, Publicis Sapient has an unprecedented opportunity to help them succeed.
What are we looking for in you?
Publicis Sapient is looking for a Director of Technology to lead top-notch technologists to enable real business outcomes for our enterprise clients. You will create impact for some of the world’s biggest brands, by translating their needs into transformative solutions that provide valuable insight. Working with the latest technologies in the industry, you will be instrumental in helping our clients evolve for a more digital future.
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients by leveraging cloud/big data for customer acquisition and engagement as part of large digital transformation journeys
- Manage the engineering teams’ quality of delivery, mentor the technical team, manage technical risk, and face-off against client IT leadership in defining the solution roadmap and converting business capabilities into digital reality.
- Provide expertise as a technical resource to solve complex business issues that translate into data integration and database systems designs
- Shape opportunities and create execution approaches throughout the lifecycle of client engagements
- Ensuring all deliverables are of high quality by setting development standards, adhering to the standards, and participating in code reviews
- Mentor, support, and manage team members
Your Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Proven ability to lead technical track of 10+ software engineers
- 15 + years’ experience in systems integration, custom development, and package implementation (commercial / open source)
- Proven background as an engineering leader in delivering complex Solution design, Track record of delivering large programs, obtain approval from Enterprise Architecture stakeholders, conform to industry standards for security and compliance
- Strong background in application development using cloud native architectures and 12-factor methodology of building cloud-native platforms in AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Hands-on Programming experience in Java or Python languages, to help teams navigate delivery challenges as required and provide succinct approaches/root cause analysis to clients.
- Ability to distill, complex problems into methodologies such as – API First Design, Cloud native architectures, Domain Driven Design, Microservices, Data pipelines, Messaging, Eventing, Async Processing.
- Ability to lead teams that rapidly learn the client’s current digital ecosystem and produce a future data landscape vision and strategy considering the transformation agenda and business goals
- Experience delivering enterprise scale operationally risk sensitive platforms for resiliency, availability, and scalability
- Experience with current software best practices, including continuous integration / continuous deployment, design / architectural patterns, well-architected framework, agile methodologies, and the DevOps mindset
- Working knowledge of of modern frontend development languages and frameworks such React or Angular, and work with Front-end engineers and architects to develop fit-for-purpose experiences
- Experience in the design and development of high-quality, hygienic, and manageable code, maximizing the cloud’s elastic scale, and shift-left practices of code quality checks, observability, performance, and security and foster a robust peer review
- Identify root causes of problems in software and programs through debugging, discovery, and proactive remediation of potential problems
- Excellent client communication and facilitating skills, ability to influence others and gain consensus, and team collaboration
- Experience in delivering to agreed fixed price engagements within budget and timelines.
- Combination of proficient consulting, business, strategy, technical and people skills
Nice to have:
- Relevant advanced cloud certifications as architect or developer in AWS or Azure or any other major CSP
- Multi-geo and distributed delivery experience in large programs
- Willingness to travel
. Automobile industry experience including sales, service and digital commerce systems and applications.
Flexibility and mobility is required to deliver this role as there may be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients to enable delivery of the first class services we pride ourselves in.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job date: Sun, 03 Jul 2022 05:06:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!