Job description: Ansell is a leading global provider of protection solutions. Our company designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of protection solutions that meet the ever-changing needs and demands of our markets and industries. Protection is our primary concern as millions of people around the world depend on Ansell in their professional and personal lives.
Our vision is to create a world where people can enjoy optimal protection against the risk they are exposed to. Whether at work or during their leisure time, people require the right protection for the right application. After all, what better guarantee is there than increased safety, security and productivity than through adequate protection.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, America’s, the Director, Sales Excellence & Digital Sales is responsible for NA Inside Sales, Sales Excellence and Sales Lead Management. Direct responsibility for revenue generation among select tiers 2 and 3 distributors, as well as small/mid-sized end-user accounts. As part of the revenue generation process, the Director, Sales Excellence & Digital sales will work closely with the marketing team on demand generation activities, while also leading a team of inside sellers that will manage the lead nurture process (qualification through conversion). The director will also provide the voice of the customer to ensure we remove friction from the conversion process, while optimizing the overall user experience on Ansell commerce platforms.
The Director will also be responsible for leading the sales enablement function which will have direct responsibility for SFDC acceleration, Sales coaching and creating the salesforce.com business requirements to enable the sales teams to be more effective and to support sales leadership with direction on how best to drive adoption and improve the sales operating rhythm.
KEY POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or any related field.
- 7-10 years of experience in a similar role within a B to B multi-national product environment
- Thorough understanding/demonstration of sales operations, sales enablement and sales excellence concepts.
- Experience managing teams with diverse skills, roles and responsibilities, as well as remote teams.
Knowledge and Skills
- IT literacy and strong technical skills.
- Solid expertise of MS office, ERP systems, CRM tools
- Proven leadership and people management skills
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Languages: Fluent English (written and spoken), any other language is an asset.
Job date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 02:54:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!