Company: Ivy Tech Solutions inc
Job description: HI,
Kindly let me know if you have a suitable fit for the following position
Location: Washington, DC
Please send the resume to or 847- 350-1008
- Work in a complex environment which includes ETL development, Database, Job Scheduling/Automation/Performance Tools.
- Participate in ETL Design sessions with the team.
- Production support of new or changing mappings and workflows and produce technical specifications.
- Responsible for the analysis, data profiling, development, and integration of disparate systems throughout all phases of the project life cycle.
- Assist in ongoing development of technical best practices for data movement, data quality, data cleansing and other ETL related activities.
- Implement best practices and tune for optimization.
ETL DEVELOPER exp with AWS services – Lambda using Python , Glue
At least 5-7 years of experience in technical development
At least 5-7 years of experience with Informatica PowerCenter
Experience with Oracle Database
Excellent SQL, PL/SQL and Database Skills – Python / R are a plus
Familiarity with data modeling – Star/Snow-flake schemas
Extensive experience in Informatica Power Center Management capabilities, IDQ, Oracle, DynamoDB and RedShift databases,
Experience developing AWS services – Lambda using Python , Glue (must have), Kinesis, S3, Data Pipeline.
Charan Kumar | IVY Tech Sols Inc.
3403 N Kennecott Avenue, Suite B&C Arlington Heights, IL 60004
PH.( Direct: (847) 350-1008
- |Gtalk : charan.ivytech|
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Washington – District of Columbia
Job date: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 00:13:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!