Company: Stack Builders
We are Stack Builders, an international software consultancy formed in New York with offices in Quito, Ecuador and Madrid, Spain. Our team is driven by high-quality standards and following best practices, and we pride ourselves on taking ownership of our work while learning and having fun along the way.
If you have excellent software development skills and a passion for both greenfield applications and scaling existing systems, we’d love to hear from you! As a developer, you’ll work closely with our clients to help design and develop systems that put them on the right path to realize their visions and goals.
- Ability to deliver clean, well-structured OOP code written in Python.
- Experience using test-driven development practices.
- Proficiency working with Django. This project is specifically using Django, Celery, MySQL, and ElasticSearch.
- Advanced spoken and written English skills (you will be communicating directly with our clients).
- High attention to detail and the ability to break down and implement new ideas and designs.
- Excellent analytical skills, problem-solving skills, and assertive communication skills.
- Availability to overlap at least 4 hours with GMT+1 time zone working hours.
- Eagerness to join an employee-centered company that recognizes your uniqueness and promotes your growth.
- You can work from home and connect when the sun’s up for everyone on your team.
- People first: We provide you with a human-centered experience.
- Challenging projects. We work with some of the most admired companies worldwide.
- A strong learning culture. You’ll have opportunities for 1:1 sessions with your mentor/manager.
- Regular pairing sessions. You’ll develop high-quality code while sharing knowledge with your team members.
- Opportunities for company-sponsored conference participation, OSS contributions, tutorials, blog posts and technical talks.
- Exceptionally talented and passionate coworkers.
- A Stack Builders community to support you and learn with you!
We hope you’ll join us!
Stack Builders is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or pregnancy.
You can learn more about us by visiting our or take a look at our and .
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Sat, 04 Sep 2021 22:51:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!