Company: Capital Group
Job description: Req ID: 46521
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Other location(s): Irvine (CA)
Relocation benefits offered: No
Travel required: None
“I can be myself at work.”
You define yourself by more than just a job title, and we want you to feel comfortable bringing your true self to work. We value your talents, your traditions and your take on the world ̶ everything that makes you unique. We’re working hard to advance diversity, equity and inclusion in our organization and our communities because we know that what makes us different makes us better.
We want you to feel a strong sense of belonging. We value and welcome your experiences, ideas and identity. Over 40 employee resource groups unite our people and help to develop our collective empathy through unfiltered conversations about race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith, disabilities, mental health and so much more.
“I can influence my income.”
You want to feel recognized at work. Your performance will be reviewed annually, and your compensation will be designed to motivate and reward the value that you provide. You’ll receive a competitive salary, bonuses and benefits. Your company-funded retirement contribution will be the equivalent of 15% of your annual pay (including bonuses).
“I can lead a full life.”
You bring unique goals and interests to your job and your life. Whether you’re raising a family, you’re passionate about where you volunteer, or you want to explore different career paths, we’ll give you the resources that can set you up for success.
- Enjoy generous time-away and health benefits from day one, with the opportunity for flexible work options
- Receive 2-for-1 matching gifts for your charitable contributions and the opportunity to secure annual grants for the organizations you love
- Access on-demand professional development resources that allow you to hone existing skills and learn new ones
COVID-19 HIRING: Our recruiting and onboarding activities are virtual during the pandemic and we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home environment until further notice. We are offering generous work-from-home benefits to improve our associate’s ability to work remotely.
“I can succeed as an Experiential Marketing Specialist at Capital Group.”
As an Experiential Marketing Specialist, you will design, plan and execute tailored, one of a kind event experiences that exceed individual and business expectations, while remaining true to our brand and culture. In partnership with Marketing, Sales and our Leadership teams across the business, the Experiential Marketing Specialist understands our priorities and translates them into in-person and virtual experiences that bring to life the value proposition of Capital Group and showcase our brand and product stories. This role enables closeness with our customers, unique team experiences, and a standout brand that is right fit to our highest priority market segments.
“I am the person Capital Group is looking for.”
- You will manage and execute multi-channel projects that include live experiential events, video production and social and digital customer journeys, working with internal partners to implement strategies to ensure we are reaching high priority audiences.
- You will serve as day-to-day point of contact developing a project plan, production schedule and project budget (i.e. managing relationships and communication with key stakeholders, internal business partners and vendors)
- You will handle all event logistics including venue management and liaising, food and beverage requirements, meeting room set ups, fabrications, travel and accommodations, required staffing and promo items
- You will oversee all production, audio visual and technical aspects of events
- You will serve as the main point of contact and manage external industry vendor / partner relationships
- You will monitor industry trends, competitive landscape, social media, and device landscape to inform and inspire the development of new event experiences and activations
- You will draft and source estimates, manage vendor budgets within scope; provide cost oversight to ensure cost management & proper due diligence
- You will manage data collection and performance tracking via current tools (SFDC, PowerBI); provide ongoing analysis and optimization
- You have 5+ years of experience in an event-related field
- You have experience managing internal and external partners.
- You have proven success in showing initiative by identifying issues and recommending solutions.
- You demonstrate sound judgment in resolving matters of high complexity.
- You have strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact, influence, and negotiate effectively with peers and all levels of management, inside and outside the organization.
- You are proficient in event technology tools and platforms, such as Cvent, Bizzabo, PGI and similar products, to support in-person, virtual, webinars and hybrid events
- Up to 25% travel
“I can apply in less than 4 minutes.”
You’ve reviewed this job posting and you’re ready to start the candidate journey with us. Apply now to move to the next step in our recruiting process. If this role isn’t what you’re looking for, check out our other opportunities and join our talent community.
“I can learn more about Capital Group.”
At Capital Group, the success of the people who invest with us depends on the people in whom we invest. That’s why we offer a culture, compensation and opportunities that empower our associates to build successful and prosperous careers. Through nine decades, our goal has been to improve people’s lives through successful investing. We know that our history is a testament to the strength of the people we hire. More than 7,800 associates in 30+ offices around the world help our clients and each other grow and thrive every day. Find us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, FairyGodBoss, DiversityJobs and Instagram.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we comply with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit discrimination when making all decisions about employment. As equal opportunity employers, our policies prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including gender and gender identity), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, AIDS/HIV status, political activities or affiliations, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 02:43:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!