Job description: Based in Durham, NC we are a technology powerhouse on a mission to develop the next generation of cutting-edge, networking products and services for our customers! Due to explosive growth and increased demand for our products/services, we’re looking to expand our team with talented software engineers with experience in cloud applications and full-stack software development in a DevOps environment.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Recognized industry leader!
2. Competitive base salary and benefits!
3. Opportunity for professional growth!
What You Will Be Doing
We bring next-generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services, and business insights. Our mission is to empower our customers with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud. We are working on the next generation of cloud storage and computing services built with simplicity, scale, and security in mind.
We are looking for a Full Stack Cloud Software Engineer with a backend and/or UI background to join our team. If you want to be part of a business area that is rapidly growing, filled with opportunity, and you are ready for your next adventure – please apply today!
How you will make a difference:
– By being a lead engineer, design, develop micro-services and deploy to production regularly.
– You maintain and Improve CI/CD and automated testing pipelines.
– You’ll follow software design principles and coding standards defined by the company.
– You’ll work closely with Product Management in solving the business problems.
– You work in DevOps agile teams primarily in AWS technology environment.
– You take an active role in all phases of development within an agile workspace.
What You Need for this Position
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent preferred.
– 10+ years of experience in software development.
– Experience in designing, architecture, and developing scalable services utilizing micro-service architecture.
– Familiarity with AWS Services EC2, ECS etc.
– Willingness to be a full-stack developer.
– Experience with Python and/or Golang
– Experience with modern JS framework (React, Angular), CSS and modern HTML
What’s In It for You
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a competitive base salary, RSUs, and benefits including but not limited to:
– Competitive salary + bonus
– Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
So, if you are a Cloud Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
This job is open to telecommute candidates.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Additional ways to apply
Expected salary: $140000 – 160000 per year
Location: Durham, NC
Job date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 05:07:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!