Job description: If you are a Full Stack Developer with Java and Python Experience, please read on!
Our company provides equipment and services to help dairy farms monitor the health of their animals. Our product identifies early-stage mastitis infections. Mastitis is a significant animal health, quality, and profitability issue in the dairy industry. Our diagnostics system provides continuous automated monitoring of udder health this helps farmers reduce labor for monitoring, increase accuracy in mastitis detection, and contributing to increased milk quality and production.
We are looking for Fullstack Developers who thrive on making an impact and want the excitement of being on a team that wins. As a member of the core technology team, this development position will work with technologists architecting and developing the next generation of our products.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
– Work with cutting-edge technology.
– Be one of the earliest employees and be provided stock grants.
– Tremendous room for growth.
What You Will Be Doing
– Developing front-end UX/UI architecture.
– Developing back-end applications.
– Creating servers and databases for functionality.
– Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
– Seeing a project through from conception to completion.
What You Need for this Position
3+ years experience:
– Full Stack Development
– Angular/Vue or React
– Python/Ruby/Java/PHP or .NET
– MySQL/ Oracle or MongoDB
– Mobile Development
– Objective C
So, if you are a Full Stack Developer with Java/Python experience, please apply today!
This job is open to telecommute candidates.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Additional ways to apply
Expected salary: $120000 – 150000 per year
Location: Sonoma, CA
Job date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 07:53:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!