Job description: Do you consider yourself a 10x-er… or someone who can get there? We have lots of roles to fill and interesting projects to work on. We make a difference in people’s lives – you can too if you join us!
We’re growing, we’re hiring, and we’re looking for awesome people! If you want a basic job, look elsewhere. If you want to be part of an amazing, tight, and mission-driven team, look no further.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a startup that already has global momentum and work closely with the CTO. Lots of room for growth with the company.
Join us and help us make a difference for people around the world.
If you’re passionate about what you do, you do it well, and are looking to be a part of an awesome movement, BurnAlong is the right place for you.
We’re currently searching for a Full Stack Developer to work on our most important initiatives.
We are looking for a problem solver, not just a doer. Become part of a culture of integrity, innovation, and creativity as we revolutionize an entire industry.
Ideal candidates need not apply. Exceptional and motivated applicants only. Join us as we help people & businesses achieve better outcomes.
We’re looking for someone who understands what it’s like to be part of a startup; someone who works hard and has the optimism to plow through any challenge with a positive attitude.
We’re looking for the perfect fit for the team, not the role – as long as you have a strong skills, a desire to learn, and a positive attitude, we want to hear from you!
Qualifications and Skills:
- 5+ years of development experience with at least 2 using React
- Python Web Development (Django, Flask)
- Python Automation Scripting (CI/CD and Monitoring)
- Python Automated Test Development (PyTest, Selenium, Robot Framework)
- Database (SQL)
- Data Analysis and Modeling (Plotly, Dash, Pandas/Numpy, Scikit-Learn, PyTorch, Tensorflow, etc)
- AWS Cloud Experience
- Frontend Experience a Plus but Not Required
- Strong Fundamental Python Developer
- Django and/or Flask Frameworks
- API and Microservice Development (Rest)
- PostreSQL and Python Orms (e.g. SQLAlchemy, Django)
- Basic AWS Cloud Systems (Supporting Role)
- Automated Testing: Unit/Light Automated Tests and TDD (Pytest, Robot Framework)
- Data Science: Pandas, Numpy, Sklearn, etc a Plus
- Good Communication, Planning/Organization & Teamwork Skills
- You are a good person and recognize others are too. You maintain respect of others while working through tough challenges and tight timelines;
- You’re passionate about building a great product and you’re a quick learner who is passionate about code. You take initiative to self-teach when needed;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with a strong attention to detail.
- You approach problems from a product perspective, thinking through how the user will interact with what you’re building;
- You have strong communication skills. You ask questions, let others know when you need help, and tell others what you need;
- You’re a problem solver. You believe the best work is the result of finding the simplest solution to complex challenges;
- You have a strong desire to learn and try new things!
When friends want to play video games together but can’t do so in person, they play online together.
When we can’t do an in-person meeting, we connect using tools like Zoom, Skype, FaceTime or google hangout.
When we can’t make it to the gym with friends, why should we be stuck at home working out to solo, one-directional experiences… with instructors who we don’t know?
BurnAlong comes to solve the problem, of life often getting in the way of staying mentally and physically fit — especially with your friends and instructors who you know and trust from your local gym, studio or wellness professional. We have 45+ categories to choose from and more than 10,000 classes.
Whole Mind, Whole Body, Whole Life.
We’ve built BurnAlong – to bridge the gap between online and in person – to help those who are struggling to keep wellness and fitness engaging and social.
On BurnAlong you can take classes live online with the friends you invite and your favorite local wellness instructors. Less Hollywood and more neighborhood – authentic people helping each other stay connected and fit (mentally & physically)… it’s a surprisingly cool experience and exploding.
Apply Now and Join Us.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a startup that already has global momentum. Check out our site for more: www.BurnAlong.com.
Apply today – we want to hear from you!
Powered by JazzHR
Job date: Sat, 04 Sep 2021 03:56:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!