Job description: Full Stack Software Engineer
Acadian Asset Management LLC is a Boston-headquartered investment management firm with wholly owned affiliates located in Singapore, London, and Sydney. As of June 30, 2021, the firm managed approximately US$117 billion on behalf of major pension funds, endowments, foundations, governments and other investors based in the U.S. and abroad.
We are looking for a full stack developer with emphasis on the frontend to join our team focused on our interactive analytics application. These tools help us better understand, explain, and improve our quantitative investment process. You will gain and apply quantitative investment knowledge and interact with portfolio managers and researchers on a daily basis. We are looking for a highly technical front-end engineer who deals with large, complex data sets, and is comfortable doing backend development. You take pride in your work and have a proven track record of building applications from the ground up. You are passionate about usability and the technology that enables it. You organize your own work, innovate, take risks, and take ownership.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, build, enhance, test, and support multi-tiered, clustered, web-based applications and platforms
- Team up with quantitative portfolio managers and researchers to develop and execute process improvement initiatives through software development
- Maintain all aspects of the analysis framework including daily production jobs
- Design and implement state of the art model visualization capabilities
We’re Looking for Teammates With:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field and minimum 10 years of experience developing software in a professional setting
- Proven track record of building data intensive frontend applications
- Attention to detail and an eye for aesthetic design
- World-class analytic skills and the ability to clearly articulate the approach, process and results in verbal, graphical and written form
- Creativity, enthusiasm, collegiality and the ability to excel in a self-starting environment
- Drive and humility to deliver on high value projects and roll up your sleeves attitude
Why Work Here:
Acadian is a quantitative investment firm where ideas are empowered by technology. Our team is made up of a diverse mix of professionals who thrive in a culture that fosters ingenuity through collaboration and transparency. We offer a casual office environment, top-notch benefits, and excellent professional and personal development opportunities.
To apply for this position or view Acadian’s open roles, please visit the Careers section of our website at: . We will contact only selected candidates. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the policy of Acadian Asset Management LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, or sexual orientation.
Location: Boston, MA
Job date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 00:14:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!