Job description: Job Description:
Global Technology Alliances Program Manager
Location: Sunnyvale, California
The Global Technology Alliances Program Manager is responsible for managing Fortinet’s global technology alliances partner program. This includes engaging, coordinating and onboarding technology alliance partners into Fortinet’s partner program, developing joint solution marketing collateral in coordination with Fortinet teams and partners, coordinating alliance partner sponsorships & participation at Fortinet events, managing distribution of product licenses to partners to support technology integrations, and designing and implementing processes and tools to efficiently manage and scale the program. Requires tight collaboration with internal stakeholders and external alliance partner organizations.
Details of job responsibilities:
- Lead Program Operations for partner program management, partner tools, and day-to-day support of the Fortinet technology alliance partner ecosystem.
- Manage onboarding of companies into the Fortinet Global Technology Alliance Partner Program.
- Drive website updates and alliance marketing collateral development to reflect and promote alliance integrations and partnerships.
- Manage the generation of appropriate product licenses from Fortinet and from Alliance Partners to support technical integrations for developing joint solutions.
- Facilitate sales enablement by developing and providing Fortinet technology alliance program & marketing assets to internal and external (partner) Sales teams for customer and market opportunities. Develop co-branded solution briefs and other collateral with Alliance Partners to highlight technical integrations and joint solutions.
- Collaborate with Fortinet Events and other teams to plan and manage Alliance Partner participation at Fortinet and industry events, including solicitation and management of tech sponsorships, speaking opportunities and other marketing initiatives and logistics with Alliance Partners.
- Drive partner program operations strategy; innovate and continuously improve the partner program, and develop new ways to scale and improve Fortinet partner program processes, workflows and tools.
- Manage and maintain alliance repository of marketing/program assets, SFDC partner data, Partner Relationship Management system and Partner Content Management system.
- Track alliance marketing campaigns and partner performance for partnership planning.
Desired Skills and Experience
Experience & Education Required:
- Minimum 1 year experience in Alliances, Marketing, Business Development or Sales Operations, ideally in the technology industry.
- 1+ years experience engaging with technology partners and managing partner programs and partner relationships.
- Experience with marketing operations or sales operations, and with CRM tools such as SFDC and Tableau.
- 1+ years experience with partner relationship management or ecosystem business management platforms/tools.
- 1+ years experience in the Cybersecurity sector.
- Strong marketing program management and cross-functional, cross-company coordination skills.
- Highly collaborative and partnership-focused.
- Detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple priorities and requests, with strong drive for results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent messaging and content development skills, with experience developing joint marketing collateral such as solution briefs, white papers, blog posts, etc.
- Excellent ability to present and communicate effectively.
- Self-development (self-starter with an ability to drive to results.)
- Results-oriented (achieves goals successfully; constantly challenges self and others to deliver results; acts with a sense of urgency and seizes opportunities when they arise).
- Technology sector
- Marketing Operations, Program Management, Partner Marketing, Program Operations, Alliances Marketing, Ecosystem Resource Management.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Job date: Wed, 01 Dec 2021 00:42:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!