Job description: GoGuardian is on a mission to transform education by helping to protect students in the digital space from harmful and distracting content and supporting their mental health. We partner with schools to identify learning patterns and maximize the academic potential of every student. With GoGuardian, educators can engage students with more effective resources while also promoting online accessibility in the most applicable way for their school population.
While this job posting uses “El Segundo, CA” as the location, please note this role is currently being recruited for remote work or reporting to headquarters if within commuting distance.
As the Manager of Implementation, you will lead a team of implementation specialists and ensure that clients have an excellent initial experience with GoGuardian products. You will own metrics and KPI’s for onboarding, and influence increases in closed won percentages for renewals and new business.
What You’ll Do
- Lead a team of Implementation Specialists to execute on a goals-based, technical onboarding process
- Provide consistent coaching and training to empower the continued career and competency development of your teamWork with leadership to establish clear KPIs for the team and track and report out data-related updates on a regular basis
- Collaborate and help facilitate Team Lead to optimize Implementation playbook, program, and collateral to establish best-in-business customer experiences and processes
- Partner with Sales, Account Management, and Customer Success leadership to ensure that implementation qualifications, messaging and handoff protocols are executed upon
- Keep team informed of evolving deployment methods and technical solutionsMaintain consistent process documentation and SFDC hygiene
- Work with Enablement and Implementation Lead to effectively train and onboard new hires across all products and deployment types
- Drive and quantify a high level of customer satisfaction with our services
Who You Are
- Proven ability to coach and develop team members
- Experience in managing the delivery of onboarding services
- Excellent track record of collaborating across the organization
- 2+ years of experience leading implementation teams
- Experience with Salesforce and EdTech is a plus
What We Offer
- A varied and challenging role in a multinational and highly innovative company
- A robust benefits package including health insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, employee stock option plan, paid parental leave, 13 paid company holidays, and much more
- Development and further training opportunities for shaping and realizing your career goals
- Exceptional colleagues with a passion for EdTech
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Location: El Segundo, CA
Job date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 04:20:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!