Company: Confisa International Group
Job description: Informatica/ Data Stage/ MSBI/ Power BI/ Hadoop/ Python Developers
USA, Texas, Richardson
Leading IT Company
Client Company Description:
Our client is s a global leader in digital services and consulting. They enable clients in countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, they expertly steer their clients through their digital journey. They do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. They also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. They always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from their innovation ecosystem.
Our client is seeking Developers with skills in the following areas to be a part of our high growth path and creating digital solutions for our customers.
The skills are as follows: * ETL: Informatica/Datastage
- Business Intelligence: MSBI/PowerBI
- Big Data: Hadoop/Python
The positions will be responsible to interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Candidate may be located within commuting distance of the listed locations or be willing to relocate to the area. Some remote working options are available also. This position may require travel in the US and Canada.
- Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent, will consider work experience in lieu of a degree
- 4+ years of experience with Information Technology
- Hands on end-to-end implementation and work on DW projects, especially in data warehouse and/or DataMart developments with the skill specialty the candidate possesses.
- Hands-on experience in SQL, Unix shell scripting
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
- 1+ years of experience in software development life cycle
- 1+ years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects
- Previous experience working in Relational Modeling, Dimensional Modeling and Modeling of Unstructured Data
- Able to exhibit an understanding of Data integration, Data Quality and data architecture
- Experience in impact analysis due to changes or issues
- Ability to prepare test scripts and test cases to validate data and maintaining data quality
- ETL: Experience with design and implementation of ETL/ELT framework for complex warehouses/marts.
- Knowledge of large data sets and experience with performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Hands-on development, with a willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
- CI / CD exposure
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Ability to communicate complex technology solutions to diverse teams namely, technical, business and management teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Location: Richardson, TX
Job date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 22:02:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!