Job description: Belden Inc. is a multi-billion dollar organization of 8,000 talented people that support the mission-critical network infrastructure and audio visual broadcast needs of many of the world’s best-known brands, placing us at the heart of the global transformation to a truly connected world. Our solutions can be found in many of your favorite places: concerts, sporting events, theme parks, and universities, just to name a few.
If you’re looking to join a global team of exceptional people, committed to designing, delivering and supporting best-in-class technology solutions in a fast paced, results-oriented and growing company – Belden is for you. Our people are creative, smart, analytical, and obsessed with being the best, working together to deliver high quality solutions and services to customers across the globe.
Internal Account Support
The Internal Account Support will support the Channel Account Manager. In this role, you will proactively provide excellent and consistent engagement with both internal and external customers on day-to-day business activities. You will actively support in the development of the relationships with existing and prospective customers to ensure that Belden is able to meet its growth targets.
This what excites you every day
- Respond in a timely manner to all customers’ request/enquiries for standard information such as pricings and delivery time, sample requests, through phone and email.
- Facilitate with sending pricing promotion to accounts driven by account managers, special discounts to increase booking/billing at the end of the month or the quarter.# Promote and offer new product introduction and basic training to key accounts and key channel where required by account managers.
- Respond to accounts driven by account managers’ request with pricing, availability/lead time, Minimum Order Quantity.
- Support with converting a competitor offer to a Belden offer for accounts driven by external sales
- Support with project pricing with accounts driven by account managers and Belden internal departments/pricing team/ high level management/ product managers
- Provide support on funnel management, update SFDC/Toolbox specific to the accounts driven by external sales
- Provide initial support to customers where required and observe the need to transfer technical queries where necessary to Customer Innovation Centre (CIC)
- Entering quotationfor projects and prices send this quote to the requester
- Entering quotation for specials and send this quote to the requester
- Follow up with customers to make sure they are satisfied with their orders and to answer any questions or concerns.
- Identify where improvement is needed in sales practices and make suggestions for improvements
- Strengthen relationship between Belden and customer, by proactive engagement# Follow up and update system (SFDC, Toolbox) on quotation for accounts driven by external sales
- Entering a price request (PRQ), aproject (PJT) and short term opportunity (STO) in discount vehicles (DVR) in BPCS
This is you
- Business level English and Spanish and/or Italian
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working in a customer-facing job in an industrial environment
- Ability to work successfully in a fast paced work environment
- Demonstrate a pro-active, flexible and pragmatic approach
- Experience of working with CRM (Salesforcedotcom) is advantageous
- Demonstration of the Belden Values
Be You. Be Belden.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile above and are you ready to take on the challenge at Belden? Then apply now.
At Belden, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how our Belden Business System is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this job.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job date: Tue, 02 Nov 2021 23:12:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!