Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Job description: Job Description
When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of more than $24 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Location/Division Specific Information
US – East Coast (Pittsburgh/Waltham/Frederick)
How will you make an impact?
This role is designed to lead a CRM Product Team to provide the technical expertise to drive CRM solutions aligned with Thermo Fisher Scientific’s strategic objectives. In this role you will be responsible for leading system requirements, design, development, integration, quality assurance, implementation, administration and maintenance of Salesforce.com ecosystem by partnering closely with business to understand the needs and deliver the most pragmatic solution while also responsible for the overall management, maintenance, and support of the Salesforce.com ecosystem.
This role requires team and project leadership, extensive customization and configuration experience, an interest in solving highly complex business problems, and a strong desire to make things better. Most importantly, this role requires a developer of people who is focused on supporting, enabling, and growing a group of Salesforce Administrators and developers.
How will you get here?
- Manage a team of Salesforce Administrators and developers who support, maintain, and administer the platform.
- Design, document, build, test, and deploy Salesforce enhancements using the full suite of declarative development tools.
- Partner with Developers to build code-based solutions when declarative development tools can’t be used.
- Maintain knowledge of Salesforce capabilities and educate collaborators on the benefits of those capabilities. Serve as the internal evangelist for the use of the platform.
- Ensure configurations align with all internal and external audit requirements, data privacy laws, and security requirements.
- Familiarity with Agile software delivery methodologies and tools such as Jira.
- Leading customer discussions recommending technologies and approaches for the benefit of our clients
- Communicate with thought leaders and decision makers with a high degree of professionalism, using strength in business acumen
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, using Apex programming language
- Build out Salesforce platform to ensure productivity and enhance customer experience
- Identify complex problems and create solutions to resolve them
- Superb communication skills, both written and oral, and the ability to work effectively across global teams and multiple functions
- Understanding of databases and customer relationship management tools required.
- Time management, ability to multitask, and propensity to handle urgent interruptions with poise and professionalism.
- Excellent analytical, process design and problem solving skills
- General knowledge of sales principles and/or experience dealing with a remote sales force a plus; training experience a plus.
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity and demonstrate the ability to manage multiple initiatives effectively
- Define and track support metrics, and dashboards.
- Oversee the functional and technical delivery and overall support of the SFDC Instances including resource management
- Communicate, in conjunction with the matrix manager, with the team members about their performance
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Discover training needs and provide coaching; serve as a mentor to team members and colleague.
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Plan and organize team building activities
- Ensures all employees receive the appropriate training and education, including ongoing compliance training.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission-enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Thermo Fisher Scientific
is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job date: Sat, 05 Mar 2022 05:32:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!