Company: Marathon Petroleum
Job description: An exciting career awaits you
At MPC, we’re committed to being a great place to work – one that welcomes new ideas, encourages diverse perspectives, develops our people, and fosters a collaborative team environment.
The Salesforce Developer will design world-class Salesforce applications for our evolving Salesforce platform. The Developer for the Salesforce platform will be responsible for designing and developing customized solutions using Apex and Lightning Web Components. This will involve analyzing business requirements, coding new Salesforce applications, enhancing existing code and troubleshooting application issues. To ensure success as a Developer for Salesforce, you should have extensive experience working with Salesforce CRM platforms, customer community platforms, application development skills, and the ability to solve complex software problems. Ultimately, a top-class Developer can create dynamic and scalable Salesforce applications that perfectly meet the evolving needs of the company.
This position is a part of a job family with multiple levels. The successful candidate will be placed at a level commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Develop program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, and implements Salesforce applications.
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. Maintain the security and integrity of the application software.
- Tests the stability and functionality of the application and integrates application components. Leverages standardized application, reporting, data, and integration tools to develop and improve applications.
- Stay informed of current technologies and business requirements.
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and that technologies/systems are current
- Understand the data and functions within the Information Technology (IT) applications and interfacing applications.
- Meet with other developers, business analysts and business partners to determine needs. Troubleshoots application issues, and engage others as needed. Perform peer code reviews.
- Measure application performance to ensure it meets business requirements. Seek to continuously improve application performance, reliability, and reduce “run the business” support.
- Ensure that change management follows the IT standards.
- Write technical documentation as required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related/equivalent experience
- Two or more years of experience in application and software development
- Experience developing customer facing interfaces
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM and Community Platforms
- Proficient knowledge of Marketing Cloud
- Current Salesforce Certifications are a plus
- Solid critical thinking and problem-solving skills, consensus building, leadership capabilities, and drive for results will contribute to success
- Good communication skills
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues
As an energy industry leader, our career opportunities fuel personal and professional growth.
Location: Findlay OH Main Bldg
Additional locations: San Antonio TX
Job Requisition ID: 00000516
Location Address: 539 S Main St
Employee Group: Full time
Employee Subgroup: Regular
Marathon Petroleum Company LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition or AIDS/HIV status, ancestry, national origin, genetic information, military, veteran status, marital status, citizenship or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process at Marathon Petroleum LP, please contact our Human Resources Department at . Please specify the reasonable accommodation you are requesting, along with the job posting number in which you may be interested. A Human Resources representative will review your request and contact you to discuss a reasonable accommodation. To view benefit information for Marathon Petroleum Corporation please visit .
Equal Opportunity Employer: Veteran / Disability
Location: Findlay, OH
Job date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 01:55:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!