Company: UST Global
Job description: Job Description:
Jr. Java Full Stack Developer
Who we are:
Born digital, UST transforms lives through the power of technology. We walk alongside our clients and partners, embedding innovation and agility into everything they do. We help them create transformative experiences and human-centered solutions for a better world.
UST is a mission-driven group of over 29,000+ practical problem solvers and creative thinkers in over 30+ countries. Our entrepreneurial teams are empowered to innovate, act nimbly, and create a lasting and sustainable impact for our clients, their customers, and the communities in which we live.
With us, you’ll create a boundless impact that transforms your career-and the lives of people across the world.
Visit us at .
UST is looking for Jr. Java FullStack Developer
- Independently develops error free code with high quality validation of applications, guides other developers and assists Lead 1 – Software Engineering
- Understand and provide input to the application/feature/component designs; developing the same in accordance with user stories/requirements.
- Code, debug, test, document and communicate product/component/features at development stages.
- Select appropriate technical options for development such as reusing, improving or reconfiguration of existing components.
- Optimise efficiency, cost and quality by identifying opportunities for automation/process improvements and agile delivery models
- Mentor Developer 1 – Software Engineering and Developer 2 – Software Engineering to effectively perform in their roles
- Identify the problem patterns and improve the technical design of the application/system
- Proactively identify issues/defects/flaws in module/requirement implementation
- Assists Lead 1 – Software Engineering on Technical design. Review activities and begin demonstrating Lead 1 capabilities in making technical decisions.
- Proactively identify solutions for technical issues ,Ability to maintain technical evaluation procedures
- Ability to estimate project effort based on the requirement ,Perform and evaluate test results against product specifications.
- Break down complex problems into logical components.
- Interface with other teams, designers, and other parallel practices
- Set goals for self and team. Provide feedback to team members
- Create and articulate impactful technical presentations
- Follow high level of business etiquette in emails and other business communication
- Drive conference calls with customers and answer customer questions
- Proactively ask for and offer help, Ability to work under pressure, determine dependencies, risks, facilitate planning; handling multiple tasks.
- Build confidence with customers by meeting the deliverables on time with a quality product
What you need:
- Experience in functional programming required
- Experience in React (v16), React-Redux(v7+) required
- Experience in frontend build tools like Webpack and Babel and package managers like Yarn and NPM
- Reason, Buckle script , OCaml or similar ecosystems preferred
- Experience in Elixir, Phoenix, Ecto and NodeJS
- Familiarity with Jenkins/Git and similar devops/CI tools required.
- Experience in PostgreSQL (12)
- Extremely self-motivated and capable of working on a variety of different features in a short period of time
- Eagerness to learn new programming languages to improve the end product
- Ability and willingness to work directly with business stakeholders and end-users to understand needs and refine requirements
- Ability and willingness to investigate and resolve bugs in the system via both logs and end-user reports Ability and willingness to QA own work and work of others on the team
- Extremely collaborative.
- Knowledge Examples: Deep level proficiency in the specialist area, Proficiency in technology stocks, Appropriate software programs / modules, Programming languages, DBMS, Operating Systems and software platforms , SDLC , Integrated development environment (IDE), Agile – Scrum or Kanban Methods, Knowledge of customer domain and sub-domain where problem is solved, Knowledge of new technologies (e.g. Data science, AI/ML, IoT, big data, and cloud platform, etc RDBMS and NOSQL ,Deep knowledge of architecting solutions and applications on cloud-based infrastructures.
What we believe:
We’re proud to embrace the same values that have shaped UST since the beginning. Since day one, we’ve been building enduring relationships and a culture of integrity. And today, it’s those same values that are inspiring us to encourage innovation from everyone, to champion diversity and inclusion, and to place people at the center of everything we do.
We will listen, learn, be empathetic and help selflessly in our interactions with everyone.
Through business, we will better the lives of those less fortunate than ourselves.
We honor our commitments and act with responsibility in all our relationships.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
UST is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
UST reserves the right to periodically redefine your roles and responsibilities based on the requirements of the organization and/or your performance.
Location: Cerritos, CA
Job date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 06:37:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!