Company: Apex Systems
Job description: Junior Python Developer
Description: What is the specific title of the position? Software Engineer
Work location: remote/telecommute
Work hours 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Please provide a summary of the project/initiative that this candidate will be working on?
– Supporting the Enterprise Archive Team and customers. Executing processes to index and archive data. Collaboration on process improvements. Addressing customer questions and concerns
Please describe the team the candidate will be working with – how many members?
– Team of 4:
1 Business Analyst
What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position (please be detailed as to what the candidate is expected to do or complete on a daily basis)?
– Analysis of incoming project data
– Applying standards
– Work with project analysts (customers) for data prep
– Executing processes to complete data indexing and archival
– Work with team to identify and implement process improvements
What does the ideal candidate background look like : Computer Science background
What skills/attributes are required (please be detailed as to number of years of experience for each skill)?
– UNIX / Linux shell programming – 1+ years
– Python – 1+ years
– Process analysis – 1+ years
What skills/attributes are preferred (what will set a candidate apart)?
– SQL / MySQL
– Java script / Angular JS
– Excellent communication and collaborations skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
– Ability to navigate change
What will the interview process look like? Video / phone
How many rounds? 1 – 2
How technical will the interviews be? Somewhat
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 844-463-6178.
Location: Eden Prairie, MN
Job date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 05:48:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!