Job description: Key Account Executive, Enterprise
Enterprise Key Account Executives will manage 10 to 30 customer relationships.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Research, communicate, and qualify potential clients through network events, personal referrals, outbound calls and emails, and solutions briefings.
- Identify and document customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services.
- Present our company and value proposition to Strategic Accounts that have global Compliance, Regulatory, and Legal requirements.
- Engage with Smarsh’s Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) to help develop ROI and TCO models based on specific customer business challenges.
- Collaborate with internal teams (Sales Development Reps, Marketing, Customer Success, and Advanced Technical Support) to uncover new opportunities for bookings in assigned Strategic Accounts.
- Report to the VP Sales on weekly/monthly/quarterly sales results.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities within assigned Strategic Accounts.
- Develop custom pitches for the customer buying persona’s targeted at the LoB including Compliance, Legal, Security, and IT as examples with help from Smarsh’s domain experts.
- Partner with Marketing Associates and Sales Development Reps, responsible for driving lead/opportunity generation to ensure management of each defined opportunity.
- Engage and Partner with Customer Success Management & Onboarding teams in terms of a seamless transition for customer deployments and renewals.
- Meet and exceed annual assigned quota
- Leverage and maintain Smarsh’s sales methodology in SFDC for reporting and deal review purposes.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Willingness to spend 3-4 days traveling where appropriate to drive new opportunities, expand our footprint within assigned Strategic Accounts to meet or exceed annual quota.
Education and Experience
Proven work experience and history of quota achievement selling into global, large enterprise accounts.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Ideally familiar with information governance, archiving, eDiscovery and supervision
- Familiar with customer relationship systems (e.g. Salesforce.)
- Excellent communications and negation skills and the ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- You can use your communication skills to cultivate relationships with customers and prospects readily and easily.
- The ability to collaborate with your collogues and peers- collaboration will help find prospects who meet the character traits of current customers which make great appointments.
- Self-starter, proactive, someone who relishes the opportunity to build relationships at any level with customers including C suite.
- Motivated, conscientious and results driven, you enjoy working in team environment.
- Inquisitive, open to learning and developing a career within a high pressure but fun setting where success is nurtured and rewarded.
Job date: Thu, 02 Dec 2021 01:34:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!