Company: Right Resources
Job description: Overview
While implementing best-in-class solutions for their clients, the company has been recognized for the third time by Inc. 5000’s list of fastest-growing private companies in America and continues to win contracts with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. They are also exceeding employee expectations with great benefits and a fantastic work-life balance, as shown by their 98% employee retention rate.
The company is seeking a Lead Python Developer to provide leadership and hands-on experience on an agile, mission critical, enterprise level Health IT application. You will collaborate with the DevOps and Architect teams to improve the code deployment processes, working on a backend application that monitors risk factors on Medicare and Medicaid patients.
- Gather and analyze system requirements, document specifications, and develop software solutions to meet client needs and data
- Passionate about working hands-on with Python as well as providing appropriate support.
- Work with Data Architects to design and develops IT architecture (data modeling, data processing, service-oriented architecture, distributed systems) solutions
- Maintain scalable data solutions in a Big Data Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment
- Design, develop, test, deploy, support development to IT systems and modernization of legacy systems
- Learn the needs of our customers and define solutions with your product manager and tech lead. Think beyond the code and about our customers.
- Modify existing programs to new standards and conduct unit testing of developed programs
- Assist DevOps team with any application related issues within DevOps CI/CD pipelines using open-source and COTS technical solutions
- Lead, mentor, and train peers on technical aspects of the project
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and relevant experience AND -8+ years of total relevant work experience engineering technical solutions.
- Expert in python development especially in PySpark in AWS Cloud environment
- Implementation on AWS cloud using Relational DB / NoSQL experience (PostgreSQL and Amazon Redshift or similar)
- Strong experience with source control systems such as Git, and CI/CD tools such as Cloudbees Jenkins
- Experience in the agile development process
- Strong AWS cloud computing experience. Extensive experience in Lambda, S3, EMR, and Redshift
- Experience in Pytest test automation framework
- Excellent written and oral communication required
- US citizen or legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship
At Right Resources, our collective and individual efforts to advance diversity, inclusion, and equality throughout our organization are part of our commitment to creating a stronger company. We have longstanding partnerships and relationships with companies including Linkedin and Indeed, where we post jobs and source talent, who share our values in promoting diversity, inclusion, and equality. Proactive efforts at inclusion by our staff and our company achieve improved outcomes, internally and externally. We will keep doing more and continue to be diligent in our effort to fight against discrimination and all racial, gender, and sexual orientation injustices in ourselves and in those around us.
We do not require applicants to fill out any gender, race, or sexual orientation information on any of our job applications because we welcome a diverse pool of talent, and we include the following message on all of our advertised positions to encourage applicants to apply without concern for unlawful or unethical discrimination from our team.
Right Resources, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Right Resources, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Follow us on , and for updates on new positions.
Job date: Fri, 28 May 2021 00:02:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!