Job description: Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are looking for an experienced and driven Lead Python Developer to join our Cloud Integrations team. The Lead Python Developer will be responsible for implementing projects to integrate the Acronis Cyber Cloud service with the most popular solutions in the sphere of billing,RMM and PSA solutions. We already implemented integration with such products as ConnectWise, Appdirect, Plesk, cPanel. In this project, we plan to create a completely new SDK for creating PSA and RMM integrations with Acronis Cyber Clou
We’re looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Analysis of requirements for the product
- Development and writing of quality code on Python
- Maintenance of business logic by unit-tests
- Support QA team in technical matters
- 3+ year of experience writing well-designed, high-quality production code
- At least 1 year of proven success as a technical team leader
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience with databases (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- Several years of proven success as a technical team leader
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English
- Cloud-native services development
- People management
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Location: Tempe, AZ
Job date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 00:58:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!