Job description: Description :
Back in 1995, before software-as-a-service had a name or an acronym, Truckstop.com launched the first subscription-based online load board that transformed the trucking industry.
Today, we go beyond the basic load board to deliver SaaS solutions that support the entire freight-moving lifecycle, from matching to payment, and everything in between.
As non-stop innovators, we’re always refining and growing to make Truckstop.com the best place for brokers and carriers to work together.
As for the future? We’re building it now
About our Culture
Truckstop is a destination where talented individuals can build an epic career. It is a place where talent feels connected, fulfilled, and equipped to do what they do best while having fun doing it.
E pluribus unum – Out of many, one
We refer to our employees as Partners because we are interdependent upon each other to achieve remarkable things. We look for Partners who enjoy working in a One Team mindset. By combining our unique personalities, experiences, skills, and knowledge we can accomplish amazing feats together!
The Manager of Revenue Operations is responsible for leading a team in the continued operational support of both Inside and Field Sales Teams. This position will build strong cross-functional department relationships and support continuous improvement of the Sales Tech Stack to drive process optimization and overall salesforce and process effectiveness as well as support changes in Sales processes that change due to business requirements. She/he will also drive the annual Sales Capacity and planning processes for Sales, own the sales compensation and sales compliance process including sales commission plans, month end booking and closing the CRM.
Essential Job Functions:
- Design, maintain and analyze daily, weekly, and monthly sales related reports in Salesforce.com and Domo
- Proactively analyze and send Key Performance Indicators to Sales Leadership to help them take action and design initiatives for the territory/team
- Work closely with Sales Leadership, Revenue Operations Data Analysts, and SFDC administrators to deliver insightful and action-oriented reporting and dashboards for Sales Partners, Sales Leadership and Executive Leadership
- Recruit, hire, and performance manage of a team of revenue ops analysts
- Drive accountability through development of measurable goals for both team and individual team members
- Collaborate with Senior Sales Leadership on the company’s salesforce effectiveness and manage functions essential to salesforce productivity, including annual planning, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales program implementation and sales compensation design and administration
- Deliver analytics to support overall growth and productivity metrics to ensure teams are hitting performance targets
- Support the overall effectiveness of pipeline management, forecasting.
- Work closely with Sales leadership to develop and maintain pipeline process, methodology and metrics
- Drive Sales Compliance effectiveness by continually optimizing reports and processes to verify sales bookings.
- Standardize the forecasting cadence with Sales Leadership and cross-functional departments
- Support effective compensation strategy, including partnering with P&C, Payroll and Finance to facilitate annual sales compensation cycle, process, analysis and overall management
- Partner with Revenue Enablement to design and deliver metrics on training of sales systems and processes
- Support Senior Sales Leadership in the creation presentations for Executive and Board meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent professional experience
- Master’s in Business Administration preferred
- SFDC Administrator Certification preferred
- 2-4 years of experience as a Salesforce.com power user or administrator
- Experience with data integrity projects including deduplication of records, record ownership management, data append projects, etc.
- 3+ years of experience is a Revenue Operations role
- Ability to coordinate with multiple teams to provide solution suggestions and constructive feedback
- Skilled ability to develop and coach partners for improved and sustained performance
- Both seeks and gives constructive and positive feedback
- Keen attention to detail and complex problem-solving abilities from operational and technical perspective
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Unafraid to roll-up sleeves, get it done and “lead from the front”
- Genuine interest in helping others and helping other people succeed, and a passion for growing and coaching team members, with an eye on employee experience and engagement
Truckstop.com provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 04:28:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!