Job description: MBI Staffing is currently seeking a Marketing Automation – Program Manager to join our clients Technologies Core Product Portfolio team specializing in business-centric technology program planning, execution, and governance.
In this role, youll be responsible for leading operational and complex global technology programs working with product, engineering, and support to deliver new product capabilities and innovation.
The Product Portfolio team within the Product Operations group provides enterprise technology product portfolio planning and engineering program execution services globally for Capital Markets, Leasing Services, and Real Estate solutions.
What this job involves:
As a Program Manager, you will be directly responsible for:
- Balance technology product, engineering, and support from program planning through execution and governance
- Understand global business and cross-business product capabilities and strategic roadmaps
- Coordinate with sponsor on program intake through launch across product, engineering, and support
- Engage stakeholders to define integrated program plans across product, change, design, engineering, and support
- Provide basic change and process support such as stakeholder mapping engaging other support as necessary
- Manage complex program execution using agile and lean with standard product and engineering platforms
- Manage program financial and vendor management plus key performance metrics
- Manage risks and issues, including mitigation plans with proper escalation to executive and senior leaders
- Manage program governance structure at the executive level, including review sessions, status reports, and other
- Lead operational and complex global programs with multiple stakeholders and workstreams
- Assist to define and deploy program and support framework including best practices and lessons learned
- Collaborate to promote a product culture including though leadership, team building, and customer-centricity
Sound like you? Before you apply, this is what we are looking for:
- A Bachelors degree from an accredited institution is REQUIRED
- 5+ years of relevant/professional experience related REQUIRED
- Experience at startup or large global organization with complex business and technical environments
- Strong stakeholder attention with ability to align multiple business and technology partners, including vendors
- Possess strong planning, execution, and organizational abilities to drive effectiveness and efficiency
- Expertise in Marketing Automation Platforms (Eloqua preferred but will consider Marketo or Pardot or Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
– Campaign execution and operations
- Experience having implemented or project managed integrations with SFDC or MS Dynamics
- Digital Marketing experience (or exposure to digital marketing)
- B2B experience preferred (will take B2C)
- Must be flexible in accommodating global hours
- Remote; however, if you reside near one of the clients offices, you would have the option to work on-site if desired and permitted by local ordinance.
This is a long-term position; possibility to convert to contract to hire/direct hire in the future.
MBIs COMMITMENT TO YOU:
Our job is to showcase our talented, professional candidates to globally recognized organizations where work/life balance is second to none! Our expert candidates solve the worlds problems–from every day to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental.
MBIs foundation is built upon our commitment and passion for finding the best IT talent in the world and for matching that talent to our customer needs. MBI attracts highly skilled, quality people, and we expect a high level of commitment from all our team members to deliver quality work.
Location: Chicago, IL
Job date: Wed, 08 Dec 2021 23:04:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!