Job description: Manager, Marketing Operations (Remote/Work From Home from anywhere in the US)
At SumTotal, we are all about making work matter. We believe every team member has the potential to be AMAZING. We are bold, sharp, driven and most of all, real. Join us in our quest to democratize learning and help individuals unleash their edge.
The Manager, Marketing Operations, will drive operational excellence for SumTotal’s marketing team. In this role, you’ll have ownership over the marketing tech stack and drive efficiency across marketing automation, website and process building/refinement, marketing technology implementations, governance and roadmap development, data management, prospect and customer segmentation, and best practices syndication. We are looking for someone with deep analytical and technical expertise and can manage relationships with partners and stakeholders globally.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert and point person for SumTotal’s sales and marketing tech stack, web properties, and ecosystem
- Define an ecosystem of tools for better cross-functional integration
- Define, develop, and deliver marketing operations strategies, processes, and analytics to drive higher lead conversion, and customer acquisition and retention
- Serve as the first line of defense for all martech & web issues, MAP integration, lead management, or SFDC marketing issues
- Work with various cross-functional stakeholders to ensure proper integration of our marketing and sales technologies (CRM, CMS, web analytics)
- Optimize marketing conversion paths, lead-to-customer conversion rate, and increase funnel marketing efficiencies
- Work in partnership with the Sales team to build, maintain and drive effective lead nurturing and lead scoring programs; define, recommend, and architect campaign flows for programs in Marketo; create and update marketing campaign workflows as changes to business requirements occur
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness by applying a rigorous approach to Marketing’s operational processes
- Evaluate marketing performance/impact and make data-driven recommendations for how to adjust our approach to reach our ambitious goals
- Analyze and segment the marketing database for effective campaign targeting; identify and implement database requirements appropriate for evolving business needs
- Provide value-added business performance analytics and optimization recommendations that enable continuous improvement and drive incremental demand generation or improve marketing productivity
- This is a permanently remote position and sits on a dispersed team.
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, database administration, or related field.
- Five+ years of experience in sales/marketing operations, including automating processes and administering platforms such as Marketo, HubSpot, Eloqua, and Salesforce.com.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Highly analytical, conscientious, thorough, and organized in all aspects of your professional life.
- General understanding of online marketing tactics and best practices.
- Innovative, motivated, organized, high-energy team player who likes to take ownership.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentation) and ability to communicate effectively cross-functionally.
- Experience working in a business-to-business (B2B) environment.
- Experience implementing and optimizing lead scoring models preferred.
- Experience not only running a project but also measuring and evaluating its success.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Experience developing reports in marketing or CRM systems.
Personally Accountable for Team Success. We unleash our edge together.
Confident Achievers. We are bold.
Intellectually Curious. We are sharp.
Adaptable, Agile & Resilient. We are driven.
Customer First. We are real.
As a federal contractor, Skillsoft requires all team members working in the United States to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Additionally, any Skillsoft team member traveling to the United States for business will also need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
MORE ABOUT SKILLSOFT:
Skillsoft delivers online learning, training, and talent solutions to help organizations unleash their edge. Leveraging immersive, engaging content, Skillsoft enables organizations to unlock the potential in their best assets – their people – and build teams with the skills they need for success. Empowering 36 million learners and counting, Skillsoft democratizes learning through an intelligent learning experience and a customized, learner-centric approach to skills development with resources for Leadership Development, Business Skills, Technology & Development, Digital Transformation, and Compliance.
Skillsoft and SumTotal are partners to thousands of leading global organizations, including many Fortune 500 companies. The company features three award-winning systems that support learning, performance and success: Skillsoft learning content, the Percipio intelligent learning experience platform, and the SumTotal suite for Talent Development, which offers measurable impact across the entire employee lifecycle. Learn more at .
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we would love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft (US) Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law.
Location: Miami, FL
Job date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 07:40:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!