Job description: We’re Intuitive: a global technology leader in minimally invasive care and a pioneer of robotic-assisted surgery. Working closely with hospital teams, we’re developing integrated solutions that help enable physicians to get patients back to what matters most. Our technology has been used in nearly 10 million operations across 67 countries.
Together, we’ve dedicated more than two decades for innovating for better care through enhanced experiences, improved efficiencies, and reduced cost of care. In this role, you will join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform
- Deliver clean, documented, well-tested code and meet project deadlines
- Partner with UX designers, product managers, back-end engineers
- Engage in regular code reviews with colleagues to review, analyze, and improve coding skills
- Continuously learn and grow as a software developer, keeping up to date with emerging technologies and trends
- Fixing application bugs before the final release
- Publishing application on App Store
- Designing and implementing application updates
- 5 years of experience of iOS development in enterprise environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering
- Must have iOS mobile app development experience
- Deep understanding and proficiency in Swift and Objective-C
- Knowledge of implementing and supporting RESTful APIs
- Proven experience as an app developer and knowledge of iOS back-end services
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines
- Experience with continuous integration
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, cloud messaging, AWS SNS
- Include a portfolio of apps or SDKs you have built in the App Store
Nice to have skills:
- Frameworks: React
- Experience with chatbots, virtual assistants, AI, ML
- Cloud platforms: AWS, Azure, GCP
Please note that this is a contract role providing services to Intuitive through our direct sourcing partner, Raise Recruiting, who manages Intuitive’s Contractor Talent Community. If you are selected for this role, you will be employed by Raise and will not be an employee of Intuitive.
Work with an Award Winning Employer:
- Best Places to Work, Glassdoor Employees’ Choice, 2019 (#12 of 100), 2020 (#7 of 100)
- America’s Best Midsized Employers, Forbes, 2019 (#149 of 500)
- Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare, Becker’s Hospital Review, 2019
- Top CEOs, Glassdoor, 2019 (#9 of 100)
Raise and Intuitive are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Job date: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 07:43:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!