Company: Dodge Construction Network
Job description: About Dodge Construction Network:
Dodge Construction Network leverages an unmatched offering of data, analytics, and industry-spanning relationships to generate the most powerful source of information, knowledge, insights, and connections in the commercial construction industry. The company powers four longstanding and trusted industry solutions—Dodge Data & Analytics, The Blue Book Network, Sweets, and IMS—to connect the dots across the entire commercial construction ecosystem. Together, these solutions provide clear and actionable opportunities for both small teams and enterprise firms. Purpose-built to simplify the complex, Dodge Construction Network ensures that construction professionals have the information they need to build successful businesses and thriving communities. With over a century of industry experience, Dodge Construction Network is the catalyst for modern commercial construction.
To learn more, visit:
About the Role:
The Network Development Director (NDD) is accountable for overall sales performance within their assigned territory, the profitable achievement of sales goals, and for building and maintaining relationships with their direct customer base. This includes building the customer base via new business. The NDD is also required to meet with local project owners (GC’s FM’s PM’s CM’s), build relationships with these project owners, and capture project information in our proprietary software -OneTeam.
An NDD is responsible for making sure client and customer needs are being met and understood by each department in the company in order to provide the most positive customer experience and relationships.
Our Three Rules of Engagement
- We delight our customers. Everyday!
- We do it in a way that is profitable for us.
- We are intentional in our approach to revenue development and delivery
If you can relate to these rules as values you encompass as a sales professional, then this opportunity may be for you! We are looking for a highly motivated & self-driven sales professional to join our sales team. This is an exciting opportunity to develop innovative strategies to achieve sales goals, as well as make meaningful connections with our customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Continual growth of the customer within the DCN organization with various solutions and services.
- Meeting assigned targets for profitable sales volume and other key financial performance objectives.
- Generating New Business conversations that lead to engagement with DCN.
- Accountable for activity that includes all forms of communications – calls, emails social media, in office meetings, virtual meetings.
- Negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements.
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships.
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion.
- Networking meet and greets as needed by region and directed by Regional Director.
- Communicating with clients to ensure that all of their needs are met.
- Collaborating with various internal departments to ensure that they fulfill all customer requests.
- Resolving complaints and keeping track of all processes that pertain to the client’s desires.
- Acting as the client’s representative in a firm to ensure that their demands are met with a focus on improving the customer experience.
- Collecting and analyzing data concerning consumer behavior to understand changing needs.
- Manage and exceed the set business targets assigned within an assigned territory.
- Develop, execute and oversee strategies and plans to achieve the set business targets.
- Partner with other team members in the field to come up with better strategies.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs.
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems.
- Answer questions about the products.
- Handling any client complaints and working with them, as well as cross functionally with other team members within the organization, to solve for any issues.
- High School Diploma
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience
- Ability to work and succeed in a fast-paced, performance driven environment
- Ability to travel — within territory: driving distance and outside of territory: 1-2 times a year (domestic travel)
- Ability to work effectively and productively in a remote or hybrid capacity
- Experience and comfort level with using various technology options, web conferencing and video solutions such as – Zoom, Google Meet, MS Teams, etc.
- Must have a passion for selling and be self-driven
- Ability to set sales targets and achieve them effectively
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication skills; Technical and SaaS experience and an ability to speak to customers in the customers language
- Experience using CRM to manage the sales process and forecast sales; Mastery of SFDC with CPQ – preferred
- Data-driven mindset
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and sales patterns
- Ability to design and implement a successful sales strategy
- Planning, organization and problem-solving skills
- Advanced time-management skills
- Proven track record of building and maintaining good relationships (with customers, prospects and peers)
- Must be able to network within the industry and have a proven track record of successful persuasion skills
- Open to learning and must be resourceful in gaining knowledgeable about the product and services to best position these to customers/prospects
- Customer service skills to listen to the concerns of a customer and be able to address their needs
- Interpersonal skills to work with a wide variety of people each day, build relationships and network
- Confidence and strong self-assuredness to succeed in making a sale
- Communication skills, especially persuasion, to clearly convey the benefits of a product to potential customers
- Territory Management aptitude
- Persuasion, negotiation and closing skills
We work hard but we reward hard too. We believe giving our team members the autonomy and resources to manage themselves and be successful. Some of our offerings are:
- Uncapped commission opportunities
- Generous Flexible Paid Time Off program
- Medical, Dental and Vision – different plans offered that fit your lifestyle and needs! And available day 1!
- 401(k) – with generous employer match
- Remote/home office
- Cell phone and mileage reimbursement
- Life insurance, company paid Long term disability, FSA and so much more!
We are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran
Location: Remote, OR
Job date: Sat, 05 Mar 2022 23:28:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!