Company: Information Services Group
Job description: Description
Network Services Business Development Executive
As an integral part of the Network Advisory team, the candidate will be responsible for executing business development activities by actively selling ISG’s range of Network services and technology capabilities to clients across the industries we serve. Network opportunities may also be part of larger technology transformation initiatives (network assessment and benchmarking, sourcing and optimization solutions, transformation, and governance, as well as ISG’s network solutions including audit, TEM and our indirect, agent channel solutions. The position carries individual sales and revenue targets.
The role requires a proven ability to sell Network Sourcing and Transformation solutions to senior management including CIOs, CTOs, CFO/CPOs, and other key network owners in the enterprise. The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record of achievement with providers in the telecom networking and related technical providers. Global provider and/or emerging network services experience is helpful.
The role also entails the generation of industry visibility by speaking at conferences, events, webcasts, and other sales generating opportunities as required and appropriate in today’s environment. While support will be available from the existing Network Advisory team, it is expected that the successful candidate will be able to;
- Lead and support sales pursuits
- Identify sales opportunities with both existing and new clients
- Work with Network, Markets and Industry colleagues to develop appropriate solutions
- Articulate resource requirements to support recruiting/contractor identification
- Close sales
This position reports to the Lead Partner for Enterprise Network Sales in Network Advisory.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Qualifications
- 10+ years of HR industry experience.
- Experience selling large consulting/professional services engagements and carrying and meeting an annual sales and revenue quota.
- Existing network of potential Clients to be leveraged by ISG in this new role.
- High energy and level of professionalism in working the market and building and cultivating relationships.
- Effective team-seller, who can collaborate and orchestrate the roles of ISG SMEs and leadership in a sales cycle.
- Deep understanding of factors impacting the Network and Network Transformation marketplace and how ISG can help address the Client’s business challenges
- Strong listening and consultative problem-solving skills. Able to align Client strategic objectives to ISG offerings to help achieve Client’s business goals
- Best in class executive “C” level sales & communications skills
- Sincere integrity and ethics which builds trustworthy relationships internally and externally with a commitment to follow-up and follow through
- Proven communications skills for writing, speaking and presentation
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree
- MBA or other advanced degree(s) desirable
- Demonstrates strong knowledge with MS-Office suite of software applications and tools, including: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and MS-Outlook.
- SFDC experience desirable
Duties & Responsibilities
- US based, regional flexibility
- Travel 25-50% likely (post pandemic policy applying)
- Meets / exceeds annual sales, revenue and pipeline building performance targets
- Actively calls on prospects to identify, qualify, manage, and close opportunities
- Creates and manages a robust pipeline of qualified new business opportunities sufficient to meet annual targets
- Market calling, prospect selection, activity tracking, and reporting
- Works closely with HR leadership to translate strategic objectives into market-specific messaging and go-to-market efforts
- Determines optimal prospect contact strategies and develop approaches to achieve prospect and sales goals
- Provides market expertise and direction to event marketing team to maximize lead generation and professionally manage follow-up
At ISG, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our communities. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. ISG is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. The more diverse and inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
ISG (Information Services Group) (Nasdaq: III) is a leading global technology research and advisory firm. A trusted business partner to more than 700 clients, including more than 75 of the world’s top 100 enterprises, ISG is committed to helping corporations, public sector organizations, and service and technology providers achieve operational excellence and faster growth. The firm specializes in digital transformation services, including automation, cloud and data analytics; sourcing advisory; managed governance and risk services; network carrier services; strategy and operations design; change management; market intelligence and technology research and analysis. Founded in 2006, and based in Stamford, Conn., ISG employs more than 1,300 digital-ready professionals operating in more than 20 countries-a global team known for its innovative thinking, market influence, deep industry and technology expertise, and world-class research and analytical capabilities based on the industry’s most comprehensive marketplace data
Job date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 06:34:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!