- Over 7 years of experience in creating high per-formant scalable web application using Java, J2EE, Spring Boot and other spring framework components.
- Experienced using Java core concepts including Java 8 Lambda Expressions, Stream API, Functional Interfaces, Method References, Java 5 Generics, Multi-threading, Data structures, Exception Handling and Collections.
- Experience in building web application using various Spring Framework modules like Spring Boot for REST API micro services, Spring ORM, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC and Spring AOP.
- Experienced in Object Oriented design/analysis, UML modeling and Gang of four Design patterns.
- Successfully designed and implemented system based on N-tire distributed architecture using Java/J2EE technologies such as Core Java, Multithreading, Collections Framework, Java I/O, JDBC, Hibernate, Spring framework, Struts framework, JSP, JQuery and XML.
- Involved in ORM mapping tools like Hibernate, which implements Java Persistence API (JPA).
- Involved in producing & consuming SOAP based & REST API web services using WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, SOAP UI, etc.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries & PL/SQL- Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Sequences, Indexes, Cursors and Views etc.
- Involved in using Relational DBMS like MySQL, Oracle and NoSQL Databases like Cassandra.
- Experienced working with application servers like WebSphere 8.
- Involved in deploying micro service in different cloud platform like PCF and (OCP) Open Shift Container Platform.
- Experienced working in legacy applications like EJB, Java 1.6 and Spring MVC.
- Involved in writing and implementing unit test cases using Junit, Mockito and Power Mock.
- Experienced working with agile methodology implementations like daily Scrum meetings, Sprint planning’s, Feature Panning and PI planning.
- Hands-on experience with modern IDEs such as Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite and IntelliJ.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to quickly understand client’s business needs, quick learner, self-starter and excellent team player, ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
|Programming Languages||Java 1.6/1.8|
|Databases||MySQL5, Oracle, Cassandra|
|J2EE Technologies||Servlets, JSP, Spring Beans, JDBC, SOAP, REST API Web services|
|Frameworks||Spring Core, Spring Data, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Swagger|
|Messaging Platform||JMS/IBM MQ, Apache Kafka|
|Web Technologies||HTML, JSP, XML, JSON, SOAP|
|Web/Application Servers||WebSphere 8|
|Cloud Platform/PaaS||PCF, OCP (Open Shift Container Platform)|
|Build Tools and IDE’s||Maven, Gradle, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite|
|Process & Concepts||Agile, SCRUM, Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, Test driven Development, Continuous Integration|
- Master’s in Computer Science from Oklahoma City University (2018), Oklahoma, USA.
- Bachelor’s in computer science from Tribhuvan University (2013), Kathmandu, Nepal.
Client: Discover Financial Services
Role: Senior Java Developer April 2018 to July 2020
- Attend Daily stand-up meetings (Scrum) and Requirement review meetings to analyze requirements for each story card in a sprint.
- Developed Use Case Diagrams, Object Diagrams and Class Diagrams in UML using Rational Rose.
- Configured the local workspace by using the Maven dependencies and separated the Web Module, Service Module and Data Module in Eclipse IDE.
- Developed the Web Module using Spring Boot and integrated with Gradle.
- Implemented OOPS concepts and some core java concept like Collections, Exception Handling and File Input/output to develop the business logic.
- Successfully developed Java multi-threading-based collector parser and distributor process, when the requirement was to collect, parse and distribute the data coming at a speed of thousand messages per seconds.
- Involved extensively in writing SQL and PL/SQL stored procedures and functions.
- Perform DML, DDL operations along with the SQL developer/BI team for creating views and prepares the business reports.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework and composed the application classes as Spring Beans using Spring IOC/Dependency Injection.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection.
- Secured the legacy application and calls between the applications using JWT Authentication token.
- Involved in bug fixes, enhancements and code refactoring of the legacy applications.
- Involved in SEDATED and nexus life cycle issues before publishing the code in Github.
- Involved in developing the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework by configuring various mappings with the backend relational database in hibernate files using Spring ORM.
- Involved in road map or detailed plan meetings regarding infra change of the WebSphere.
- Implemented test cases and performed unit testing using Junit, Mockito and Power Mock.
- Created REST API based web services and worked in the existing SOAP based web-application.
- Used GIT for version control.
- Involved in deploying the micro service in cloud platform like PCF, OCP (Open shift container Platform).
- Used log4j and slf4j as the logging mechanism for the entire application.
Environment: Java 1.6/1.8, Spring 5.2.1, MySQL/Cassandra, Hibernate, Spring Micro services, PCF, OCP, Junit, Log4j/Slf4J, GitHub, IntelliJ, REST API/SOAP web services, IBM MQ/Apache Kafka, Gradle
Role: Java Developer Feb 2017 to March 2018
- Responsible for developing Use Case, Class Diagram and sequence diagrams for the modules using UML.
- Worked in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedule.
- Worked on Spring Framework 4.0 dealing with concepts like Dependency Injection/IoC Container.
- Worked on the Event Driven architecture to publish the messages under topics in IBM MQ.
- Implemented AngularJS Controllers to maintain each view data. Implemented Service and Factory to fetch data from REST API Service.
- Implemented the micro services like transaction management and security as the Spring AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming).
- Implemented Custom directives and utilized isolated scope to increase code reusability.
- Used spring batch to process billions of transactions.
- Created Session Facade for minimizing number of requests between client and server and Factory get database connections.
- Involved in designing database schema logically based on business requirements and Entity Relation Diagram (ERD).
- Collaborated with DB Operations team to optimized SQL queries for maximum efficiency.
- Experienced with Micro service Framework – Spring Boot to create stand-alone spring application by adding own spring beans and inject them where needed.
- Involved in writing DAO layer using Hibernate to access the Cassandra DB.
- Developed multi-threading content service to handle content in efficient way.
- Implemented singleton concept to reuse the once generated JWT token to avoid the Token traffic in API gateway.
- Developed various test cases and perform unit testing using Junit and Mockito.
Environment: Java 1.6/1.7, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Angular 1, Spring IOC Container, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, JPA Hibernate, REST API web services, SOAP, WebSphere 8, Rally, Agile, IntelliJ, GitHub.
Client: NEP Flights
Role: Java Developer Feb 2014 to June 2016
- Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Wrote technical design document with class, sequence, and activity diagrams in each use case.
- Developed web application using Spring MVC framework by registering the beans in beans.xml file and injecting the beans whenever required.
- Attended in a meeting along with my seniors team mate with business team to identify and implement functional enhancements and new requirements.
- Worked extensively with Core Java, Multi-threading, and Collections.
- Developed backend SOAP web service and exposed the methods to be consumed by other internal services.
- Involved in the regression testing, functional testing and smoke testing of an application in PA environment before going live.
- Imported packages using build tools – Maven.
Client: NepalLink Network Pvt. Ltd.
Role: Associate Java Developer Feb 2013 to Jan 2014
- Participated in High-level design of the application by applying the OOP concepts and Java Design patterns.
- Worked closely with Team lead for system analysis, design and development which is built on top of Java J2EE architecture.
- Utilized Struts (MVC) framework and developed JSP pages, Action Servlets and XML based action-mapping files for web tier.
- Extensive coding using Collection API, Multi-threading and Exception Handling.
- Participated in designing the Entity-Relationship Diagram and created the database tables for the application through SQL commands.
- Involved in designing the schema of the application using MS Visio.
- Involved in writing the test cases and Unit Level testing using Junit.
- Developed the EJB based web application using the core java concepts and different modules like AO, BO, EO.