Job description: Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are currently looking for a Software Developer to join our cross-functional Express Delivery team in our R&D center in Sofia, Bulgaria. This team spearheads development of new capabilities for our Acronis Cyber Protect products portfolio to accommodate needs of our key partners. You will be working directly with plethora of customers from all sorts of businesses, including, but not limited to, Service Providers (like GoDaddy and 1&1 IONOS) and Enterprises (like AT&T, BMW, Nissan, Bosch, Siemens). The results your work will be frequently merged into the mainline codebase. Thus this is an ideal position for those who would like to see the results of their work being released as fast as possible and make a valuable impact on the rest of the product development.
- Communication with product management teams to gather requirements for further analysis
- Design and develop new functionality according to requirements covered in all sort of tests
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Plan deployments and maintain the code after it’s deployed
- At least 3 years of experience writing well-designed, high-quality production code
- Experience with databases (MySQL is preferable)
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent English
- Python, C++, Golang languages
- Knowledge of the principles of REST / RESTful
- Hosting Panels (Plesk, cPanel, DirectAdmin)
OUR TECH STACK:
- Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Jenkins, PHPStorm, PyCharm, MS Visual Studio, GoLand git
- Apache 2.x, MySQL, Nginx
- HTTP (S), RAML, REST / RESTful, RQL (RESOURCE QUERY LANGUAGE)
- Utilities, libraries and frameworks developed in Acronis
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Location: Tampa, FL
Job date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 00:39:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!