Job description: With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Principal Consultant- Senior Python Developer
Genpact is looking for Senor Python Developer across a range of levels from different backgrounds and with various skills and expertise. Understanding that there are many paths to acquiring the skills needed to be a successful Cloud computing.
We are seeking a Python who can work as part of team. This is an exciting opportunity to work on the applications that support the Investment Products business. You should be results oriented, comfortable working as part of an Agile team, and thrive on developing systems that are of high quality. Continuous improvement in both your skill set and in the software development process is important to you. You embrace the opportunity to enable and collaborate with other developers in the Agile team.
Taking lead on projects, as needed
Qualifications we seek in you
BS/BE degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- A hands-on technologist with significant experience in design and development of enterprise applications.
- Experience with: Pyhthon and related framework , Kafka, Git, Java script, MS SQL Server, and developing RESTful Web Services (SOAP, REST, JSON)
- Knowledge of Concurrency Patterns, Streams Processing, and Performance Tuning.
- Understanding of Asset/Wealth management domain.
- Ability to understand complex business processes and be able to interpret business requirements and produce functional/technical specifications.
applications in the banking domain. * Ability to work in a structured environment utilizing source control, CI/CD, Agile methodologies, with a high focus on quality.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills Apache Camel, Splunk, Kafka
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit . Follow us on , , , and .
Location: Austin, TX
Job date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 01:04:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!