Company: Advanced Energy
Job description: About Advanced Energy
Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: AEIS), enables design breakthroughs and drives growth for leading semiconductor and industrial customers. Our precision power and control technologies, along with our applications know-how, inspire close partnerships and innovation in thin-film and industrial manufacturing. We are proud of our rich heritage, award-winning technologies, and we value the talents and contributions of all Advanced Energy’s employees worldwide.
Responsible for post-sales and post-PDP field issues by leading and managing customer escalation responses, identification and management of cross-functional resources, problem-solving, issue resolution, and customer acceptance. Provides timely updates and status of the current issues to AE management, internal organizations, and external customers
- Provides a global common entry point and ownership for AE product issues in the field requiring cross-organizational resource allocation.
- Ensures tier II & III techincal support cases are actively being managed and resolved in a timely and effective manner. Responsible for assigning ownership and distribution of work for all cases.
- Leads the consistent application of problem-solving methodologies like Ishikawa, Fault Tree, and 5 Why, and the use of analytical tools such as 8D.
- Responsible for setting and maintain process metrics that illustrate the effectiveness of customer escalation team.
- Maintains a central data base of information, including lessons learned, from managed and completed cases.
- Provides timely updates and status of the current issues to AE senior management, internal organizations, and external customers.
- Functions as the leader on cross-functional teams assigned to manage high profile customer escalations
- Manages customer expectations and balances these with the capabilities and inerests of AE
- Works in a standard office environment and uses general office equipment (telephone, PC, copier, fax machine, etc.).
- Works in a fast paced customer support and global service environment.
- Some travel might be required.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with a variety of internal and external customers.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to organize and express thoughts in a clear and concise manner, in which customers can understand. Ability to communicate via all possible methods to all possible audiences from domestic to international, and from peer to manager.
- Strong program and project management skills. Must be able to develop efficient plans that optimize cost and schedule constraints and meet our quality, reliability, and technical requirements
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams through data analysis, problem-solving, and customer communication
- Excellent customer service/interpersonal skills. Must be able to deal with customers and co-workers in a patient manner, especially in difficult situations. Ability to recognize different communication and cultural styles and adjust accordingly.
- Ability to apply appropriate problem-solving methodologies to identify root causes and make required decisions
- Requires the use of independent judgement, responsible actions and professionalism in all customer dealings
- Ability to stay calm, rational, and empathetic with emotionally elevated customers
- Ability to multi-task and handle many different priorities
- Ability to seek guidance, ask questions, and escalate situations when necessary
- Strong computer skills, including experience with all Microsoft Office products, SAP – Enterprise Requirements Planning (ERP), and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – SFDC.
- Minimum of five years experience in the Semiconductor, Electronics, or similar high technology industry.
- Minimum of five years experience in a direct or indirect customer interface role managing engineering projects.
- Experience using Six Sigma and high level problem solving tools and methodologies (8D, Ishikawa, Fault Tree, 5 Why, etc.)
- Experience with product design validation testing (DVT) procedures
- Experience in design, manufacturing, and trouble-shooting of high power RF or DC generators used in plasma processing applications
- Experience or formal training in Program Management systems and tools
- Experience and proficiency in using oscilloscopes, network analyzers, function generators, multimeters, thermal cameras, soldering iron and other electronic instruments.
Bachelors Degree in Engineering or similar technical degree (or an equivalent combination of education and work experience)
- Masters Degree in Engineering
Compensation: $85,000 – $115,000
As part of our total rewards philosophy, we believe in offering and maintaining competitive compensation and benefits programs for our employees in order to attract and retain a talented, highly engaged workforce. Our compensation programs are focused on equitable, fair pay practices including market-based base pay, an annual pay-for-performance incentive plan, and discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan. In addition to our competitive compensation practices, we offer a strong benefits package in each of the countries in which we operate. In the U.S., we offer a rich benefits package that includes 4 different health care plan options, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, health savings and flexible spending accounts, paid-time off, 8-weeks of paid parental leave for both moms and dads, company matched 401(k), flexible work schedules, expanded mental health coverage and employee assistance programs.
Advanced Energy is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
JOB ID: 18848
Expected salary: $85000 – 115000 per year
Location: Fort Collins, CO
Job date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 04:00:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!