Job description: We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As a first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are highly flexible so, our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch, etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
Make our customers successful in pricing and deliver our SaaS software projects on-time and within budget meeting customers’ requirements. You get involved in the sales cycle and ensure a solid statement of work is agreed on, which you then deliver in one or more projects run according to the Agile Scrum project methodology. Depending on your level of experience, you either run large client projects/programs or own multiple small/midsize projects executed in parallel.
You will be in charge of…
- Defining project scope, captured in the services statement of work, by working closely with the customer and Sales to identify specific customer requirements and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and estimate project effort and required budget
- Lead project teams of solution architects, configuration, and integration engineers
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Coordinate with the client project manager on client-owned tasks in the area of ERP integration, testing, end-user training, post-go-live support, etc.
- Report project progress and communicate project information timely and effectively to internal and external project stakeholders
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Member of the project management team and responsible for project profitability across projects in the region
What should you have to succeed?
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or management information systems
- Proven working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector, preferably in the pricing domain or similar
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in SAAS software configuration and implementation
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Experience with project management tools on agile implementations project (we use JIRA)
- Fluency in English, Spanish a plus
This would make it easier
- Experience delivering software using an Agile methodology with the Scrum framework
- Experience with the Atlassian software (JIRA and Confluence)
- PMI-ACP certification or similar
- Exposure to ERP and/or CRM systems (SAP, SFDC, MS Dynamics, etc.)
- SAP SD experience is an advantage
- Chicago, IL or Remote Opportunity
Other job specifics…
- Ability to travel domestically up to 30%, occasional international travel
- Full-time employment
What will you love about us?
You will be part of a global team and a company culture that is characterized by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives. As a rapidly growing organization, you will have opportunities to explore creative ways of delivering continuous value to our clients and charting a career path that reflects the unique skill set and experience you bring to Pricefx. We will give you the option of your own devices by providing a monthly $240-IT allowance (laptop, mobile, and internet). We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in .
Location: Chicago, IL
Job date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 23:30:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!