Job description: We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We’re building the next generation of ADP technologies.
ADP is hiring an Application Developer that is skilled in back-end API-based services and web application development in AWS. The candidate will be part of ADP DataCloud’s data monetization team working on various data products and services.
- Demonstrate strong architecture and design skills building high-performance APIs using AWS services
- Design and implement highly scalable, interactive web applications with high usability
- Collaborate with product teams to iterate ideas on data monetization products/services and define feasibility
- Rapidly iterate on product ideas, build prototypes, and participate in proof of concepts
- Collaborate with internal and external teams in trouble shooting functional and performance issues
- Work with DevOps Engineers to integrate any new code into existing CI/CD pipelines
- Develop knowledge of HCM & Payroll industry trends and data
- This position can be located in our Parsippany, NJ, Alpharetta, GA or Atlanta, GA offices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- 2+ years of hands-on experience developing high performance APIs & Web applications
- 2+ years of experience in building APIs using AWS services, specifically using Python, Lambda and API gateway
- Experience working with DynamoDB, SQS, SNS & Athena
- Experience with Node.JS, REST and JSON is a plus
- Familiarity with cloud-native DevOps automation & building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience using bitbucket and Jenkins; Building Terraform modules is a plus
- Excellent understanding of web security practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Explore our COVID-19 page to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Location: Parsippany, NJ
Job date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 01:07:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!