Company: Mavensoft Technologies
Job description: Mavensoft is seeking Applications for a Python Application Developer from qualified, interested, and available candidates for 12 months contract assignment with a leading company in Portland, OR. If you are interested and meet the below requirements, please email or apply online for immediate considerations with your salary expectations.
Job Title: Python Application Developer – AWS
Duration: 1-year (contract)
Location: Hillsboro Oregon USA
Key Skills: AWS, Java, LDAP, Splunk, SQL, Load Testing, Load Runner and Maestro
- Provide engineering on modern, cloud-based data processing technology stack Build data pipelines, data validation frameworks, job schedules with emphasis on automation and scale
- Contribute to overall architecture, framework, and design patterns to store and process high data volumes
- Ensure product and technical features are delivered to spec and on-time
- Design and implement features in collaboration with product owners, reporting analysts / data analysts, and business partners within an Agile / Scrum methodology
- Proactively support product health by building solutions that are automated, scalable, and sustainable – be relentlessly focused on minimizing defects and technical debt
- Should be a good communicator, excellent team player, able to collaborate with remote team members over zoom, demonstrating great flexibility
- Masters’ or Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 6+ years of experience in data engineering development
- 4+ years of experience implementing scalable data architectures
- 3+ years of experience in large-scale software development with emphasis on data analytics and high-volume data processing
- 3+ years of experience with AWS and related services (e.g., EC2, S3, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, DSL Queries, Kibana, SQS, SNS, Lambda, Snowflake, Apache Spark, Airflow….)
- Expert Experience in python is a hard requirement. AWS Experience is a must. Experience in other data-centric programming languages is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in database development using relational and non-relational database is preferred. SQL and PL/SQL experience is preferred.
- Automating jobs using Autosys, shell scripting etc
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins / Terraforms
Email your resume to: email@example.com
To learn more about Mavensoft visit us online at
Location: Beaverton, OR
Job date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 23:20:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!