Job description: Duties and responsibilities:
· Produce peer-reviewed quality software and practice automated testing for all the new code being developed.
· Produce design and solution documents and review the same with various stakeholders.
· Uses questions and proposals to clarify the requirements.
· Demonstrates logic, reasoning, and critical thinking skills in solving problems.
· As part of an agile team, be a strong individual contributor, as well as a team player, help others in meeting scrum goals.
- Expert knowledge of design patterns, multi-threaded systems, and automated unit testing.
- Experience in processing large-scale data, database concepts, and SQL.
- Experience in building and integrating with RESTful API.
- Relevant technology skills,
· Python Flask web framework, various open-source python libraries, and SSO application Integration patterns.
· AWS EC2, Elastic Load Balancer, Elastic Beanstalk, AWS Batch, AWS EMR (Spark), AWS Lambda, AWS Dynamo DB.
· AWS Code commits Code Deploy and Code Pipeline.
· Proficiency in Linux, Container-based virtualized deployment- e.g. Docker (AMI), ECS and ECR
· Bachelor’s Degree in IT-related field.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Kirkland, WA
Job date: Sun, 01 Aug 2021 04:00:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!