Job description: Clearance Requirement
Requires an Active DoD TS/SCI – Full Scope Poly Security Clearance * CCAs Will Not Be Considered
ProSync is looking for a Python Computer Scientist to provide a full system and software life-cycle support for incremental software functionality. This position requires the development of applications using Python in a LINUX environment. The work is a combination of developing on a remote supported plug-in framework architecture as well as developing the customer plug-ins on site.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a related engineer or technology field can substitute for two (2) years.
- Provide full system and software life-cycle support for incremental software functionality.
- Be self-motivated, enjoy working directly with the customer and with the end-users, and value high-quality software.
- Strong work ethics and focused developer with high productivity.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Work involved developing an unclassified plug-in framework architecture as well as developing the classified plug-ins
- This position supports teleworking from home 2 days per week.
- Requires seven (7) years of software development
- Requires five (5) years experience on a LINUX platform
- Requires three (3) years experience in Python and Linux
- Experience with Angular JS, React, Bootstrap, CSS
- Experience working in agile or DevOps teams
- Experience leading geographically distributed development teams
- Experience planning, developing, documenting, and executing test programs to verify system operability and compliance with project standards and requirements, writing and executing test procedures, documenting problem reports, and defining test paths.
- Experience is required in system analysis and data flow paths.
- Familiar with SONET/SDH, OTN, and signal routing GITLAB
- High-level understanding of Docker (automates the deployment of applications inside software containers)
ProSync Technology is a leader in the Intelligence Community built on a community of talented and committed individuals. With a heritage built on supporting National Security and telecommunications industry we deliver solutions in Hardware Engineering, Intelligence Analysis, Cyber Defense, Research and Software Development.
Our executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync. Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
for more specifics regarding the position.
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
Job date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 04:56:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!