Job description: Clearance Requirement
Requires an Active DoD TS/SCI – Full Scope Poly Security Clearance * CCAs Will Not Be Considered
ProSync is looking for a Python Computer Scientist to provide a full system and software life-cycle support for incremental software functionality. This position requires to be self-motivated, enjoy working directly with the customer and with the end-users, and value high-quality software.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a related engineer or technology field can substitute for two years.
- Provide full system and software life-cycle support for incremental software functionality.
- Be self-motivated, enjoy working directly with the customer and with the end-users, and value high-quality software.
- Strong work ethics and focused developer with high productivity.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Within the last seven years, a minimum of five years experience with designing, coding, testing, and debugging software to run under either Microsoft Windows (XP or later) or UNIX (Solaris 8 or later, Redhat LINUX) Operating System.
- Python (version 3.6+)
- Knowledge of distributed systems
- Optical networking
- Niagra Files
- Experience working in agile or DevOps teams
- Experience leading geographically distributed development teams
- Experience planning, developing, documenting, and executing test programs to verify system operability and compliance with project standards and requirements, writing and executing test procedures, documenting problem reports, and defining test paths.
- Experience is required in system analysis and data flow paths.
- Experience designing and developing SW that interfaces to other systems, including networks.
- Experience with full-stack development (GUI through to the database)
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with PostgresSQL
- Strong LINUX skills
- Strong Python experience
ProSync Technology is a leader in the Intelligence Community built on a community of talented and committed individuals. With a heritage built on supporting National Security and telecommunications industry we deliver solutions in Hardware Engineering, Intelligence Analysis, Cyber Defense, Research and Software Development.
Our executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync. Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
for more specifics regarding the position.
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
Job date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 04:15:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!