Job description: job summary:
Randstad Technologies is seeking well-poised and optimistic software engineering professionals with a proven track record of successful software contributions. Candidate must exhibit strong team collaboration skills with a bias toward self-promotion. Ideal candidates will bring an open mind and a great deal of academic understanding of OO design, Domain-driven design; and a desire for continuous learning and continuous improvement.
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 – 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Remain fully engaged with your agile development team(s) and participate at a high standard of inclusion and ethic in support of each member of your team
- Create clean, maintainable, scalable, and well-tested code
- Contribute to and facilitate architectural discussions that bring out best-of-breed solutions
- Actively participate in agile ceremonies, design meetings, and organizational events
- Work with engineers, product management, and business stakeholders throughout the organization to help
- translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Research and evaluate methods and techniques to solve problems and reduce friction in full development lifecycle
- Adherence to standards and best practices around development processes, coding, and peer reviews
- Support the technical services team to resolve customer problems, maintain quality standards, and ensure the responsiveness of applications
- Diagnose and resolve problems both independently and as a team
- Ensure documentation and application artifacts conform to standards of the organization
- Present product demonstrations to IT management, and product stakeholders
- Strive to build consensus, rather than independent solutions, that drive better outcomes
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- JAVA DEVELOPER
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Expected salary: $120000 – 130000 per year
Location: Denver, CO
Job date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 01:05:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!