Job description: Job Description
Location – Charlotte, NC or Chicago, IL
Long Term Contract
Application Security team is looking for a strong Python developer to support the development of a critical capability and have fun doing so. Key responsibilities of the role include ensuring that software is developed meet functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements. This role codes solutions, unit tests, and ensures the solution can be integrated successfully into the overall application/system with clear, robust and well-tested interfaces.
- Contribute to story refinement/defining requirements.
- Participate and guide team in estimating work necessary to realize a story/requirement through the delivery lifecycle.
- Perform spike/proof of concept as necessary to mitigate risk or implement new ideas.
- Code solutions and unit test to deliver a requirement/story per the defined acceptance criteria and compliance requirements.
- Utilize multiple architectural components (across data, application, business) in design and development of client requirements.
- Assist team with resolving technical complexities involved in realizing story work.
- Contribute to existing test suites (integration, regression, performance), analyze test reports, identify any test issues/errors, and triage the underlying cause.
- Document and communicate required information for deployment, maintenance, support, and business functionality.
- Participate, contribute and can coach team members in the delivery/release (CI-CD) events. e.g. branching timelines, pull requests, issue triage, merge/conflict resolution, release notes.
- Experienced in Django Rest Framework, and building ETL jobs using Django Job Extensions
- Experience with regular expression in Python for large file processing and optimization
- Experience using BDD and TDD tools like behave and pytest
- Experience using Git, JIRA, Jenkins and other SDLC relevant tooling.
- Experience in end-to-end design and build process of Near-Real Time and Batch Data Pipelines
- Strong experience with SQL and Data modelling
- Comfortable in agile development environment, working JIRA tickets delivering clean secure code
- Strong analytical mind to help take on complicated problems
Top 3 Job Qualifications:
- Experience with and firm grasp of the concepts below:
Django Rest Framework
- ETL jobs using Django Job Extensions
- Regular expression in Python for large file processing and optimization
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job date: Fri, 02 Jul 2021 04:19:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!